Pronto Finance Personal Loan Review
If you're approved for a loan, you could be paid in as little as nine minutes.
11.97% - 29.97%
Interest Rate (p.a.)
Max. Loan Amount
Minimum Credit Score
Online-only lender Pronto Finance offers personal loans to a range of eligible applicants across New Zealand. If you’re with a major bank, you could be paid an agreed loan in less than 10 minutes. What’s more, this provider has some competitive rates of interest for borrowers.
Read on to find out what you need to know about Pronto Finance.
About Pronto Finance’s personal loans
Pronto Finance’s personal loans are suitable for a range of different purposes. You’ll have to repay your loan from them just as you would with any other loans. You can commit to repaying your loan each week, fortnight or month. There’s no charge for repaying your loan early, and you will get a personalised interest rate that depends your circumstances.
Features of a Pronto Finance personal loans
A personal loan from Pronto Finance comes with the following important features:
- No penalty for early repayment. You won’t be penalised if you repay your loan early. So, you can reduce the interest charges on your loan by paying more than your regular instalments or by repaying your entire loan early.
- Personalised rate of interest. The rate you are offered on your Pronto Finance personal loan is tailored to your individual ability to repay, and your individual credit risk profile.
- Payment Protection Insurance. Pronto Finance will offer you this short-term income protection as an option. This could cover you for a loan payment if you lose your job or you’re unable to work due to an illness or accident. However, there is no obligation to take this out.
- Flexible loan amount. Loans from Pronto Finance are suited to different borrowing requirements, with the minimum loan amount starting at only $200. You can also borrow for large purchases, with loans capped to a maximum of $20,000.
- Paperless sign-up process. Pronto Finance lets you digitally sign your contract online using your smartphone or computer. You could benefit from a smoother loan application when compared to traditional banks.
How to apply for a personal loan from Pronto Finance
It’s easy to apply for a loan with Pronto Finance through their website. But before doing so it’s very important that you read and understand all of the fees and charges which are included with a loan before you make an application.
You can start the process by clicking the green “Go to Site” button in the comparison table above. Using a sliding tool on this provider’s website, you’ll set how much cash you need to borrow and the repayments you can afford. You’ll then have to complete a short application form to be considered for a loan.
- Age. You’ll need to be at least 18 years of age.
- Residency. Only residents of New Zealand can apply.
- Income requirement. There is no explicit minimum income requirement, but Pronto Finance will evaluate your income level as it decides whether you are able to afford a personal loan.
- Credit check. Pronto Finance will run a credit check on all of its loan applications. You’ll only be considered for a personal loan if you’ve shown you’ve managed credit responsibly in the past.
Necessary documents and information
- ID.You’ll need valid photo ID, such as a passport or driver’s licence, to be eligible for Pronto Finance’s loans (18+ cards are not accepted).
- Income verification. You’ll need to verify your income by showing a bank statement with your last 90 days of transactions.
- Loan security. As Pronto Finance offers secured loans, they will require you to have a vehicle with a current WoF and registration. It also can’t have any money owing on it. Your vehicle will be used to guarantee the loan.