Finder is committed to editorial independence. While we receive compensation when you click links to partners, they do not influence our content.
Nobilo Finance loans
With interest rates starting at just 6.95% p.a., Nobilo Finance can help get the finance you need for personal or business use.
By making only one application, you can keep your credit report clear of multiple enquiries and ensure you are getting the right loan terms to suit your individual circumstances.
Nobilo Finance also gives back to the community, by donating a portion of each establishment fee to a charity.
Loans available from Nobilo Finance
Nobilo Finance can provide finance for a range of reasons including debt consolidation, travel, renovations or wedding costs. Personal loans require a vehicle to use as security against the loan, which must have a value equal to or greater than the amount you are requesting.
Nobilo Finance specialises in all types of vehicle loans. If eligible, you can obtain finance for a new car, caravan, motor home, trailer, truck, boat or jet ski. Your new purchase will be used as security against the loan.
If you need finance to buy or start a business, for business capital, renovations, relocations, vehicles or equipment, Nobilo Finance may be able to help with a secured or unsecured business loan.
Features and benefits of a loan from Nobilo Finance
- Personalised interest rates. Interest rates range between 6.95% - 24.95% p.a. for personal loans. Secured business loans come with an interest rate of 5.95% p.a. or 7.95% p.a. for unsecured loans. You can call for an estimate based on your circumstances before you make an official application.
- Loan term. Loan terms range from 12 months to 5 years.
- Loan amount. You can borrow from $3,000 to $250,000 if you have an asset to use as security.
- Fast decisions. Nobilo Finance aims to give you a decision on your application within one hour.
- Same-day payouts. Provided your loan documents are signed before 1pm, Nobilo Finance can transfer your loan funds on the same day.
- Pre-approval. If you are purchasing a new vehicle, you can apply for pre-approval so you know how much you have to spend.
- Cool-down period. After you have signed your loan contract, you have five days to review the agreement.
- Charity donation. A portion of your establishment fee will be donated to a charity of your choice.
How much does the loan cost?
When looking at the total cost of a Nobilo Finance loan, both interest and fees need to be taken into consideration.
When you apply for a personal loan from Nobilo Finance, you will be assigned an interest rate based on your credit score. If you have a strong credit history, your interest rate will be between 6.95% and 9.95% p.a.
If you have a history of bad credit or are deemed a high-risk individual, your interest rate will sit between 11.95% and 29.00% p.a. Lower rates are often given to applicants that are a homeowner.
All loans have an establishment fee that will be added to the cost of your loan. This can range between $395 - $525 for applicants with a clean credit history. Fees may be higher for bad applicants and depending on which lender Nobilo Finance is able to secure a loan through.
A Personal Property Securities Register (PPSR) fee of $10.35 or $19.34 is charged on all loans.
In addition to the establishment and PPSR fees, further fees may apply to your loan depending on the lender. These are disclosed on your loan agreement.
How to apply for a loan from Nobilo Finance
Firstly complete an application form on the Nobilo Finance website, then someone will call or email you to discuss your needs. Your loan will be reviewed on the same day and processed before 5pm. It may even be processed within one hour if there are no issues. If given the go ahead, Nobilo Finance will finalise your documents, send them to you for signing and pay the seller directly.
- Be at least 18 years old (if 18-21 a parental guarantor required)
- Be a New Zealand citizen, permanent resident or have a relevant work visa (only secured loans are available to those on work visas)
- Be in permanent part-time or full-time employment
- Have no unpaid defaults over $2,000
- Earn at least $500 per week
- Hold a restricted or full driver’s licence for vehicle loans
You will also need a guarantor if you have a learner licence.
Information and documentation
During your application, you will need to supply information on your employment, income and expenses.
The only document required in most cases for a vehicle or personal loan is a photo ID, but you may also need to provide proof of your income once Nobilo Finance has checked your credit score.
If you are applying for a business loan, you will need your recent financials and bank statements. If you don’t have these, Nobilo Finance may accept reports from MYOB or Xero.
Once you have submitted your application, Nobilo Finance will run a credit check and match you with a lender that can offer the best terms based on your individual circumstances. You can expect to get a response within one hour if no further information is required.
Compare alternative personal loans
We update our data regularly, but information can change between updates. Confirm details with the provider you're interested in before making a decision.
More guides on Finder
Nexo review: Is it safe for high interest returns?
Nexo is a cryptocurrency lending and borrowing platform that offers high interest rates on cryptocurrencies, stablecoins and fiat. We review the features available and look at how safe your funds would be on the platform.
What is Compound Finance?
We explore how to use Compound Finance for lending and borrowing.
How to invest in cryptocurrency
Learn how to get started investing in cryptocurrency, the methods available to you, and what to keep in mind before making your first purchase.
Gemini vs Coinbase
We compare these two large cryptocurrency exchanges to see how their fees, features and customer support stack up.
Kraken vs Coinbase
We compare the key differences between two of the most popular cryptocurrency exchanges in terms of fees, features, customer support and more.
Guarda Wallet – 2021 review
Learn more about the Guarda cryptocurrency wallet and find out how it works.
Binance vs Coinbase: Which is best for you?
Binance and Coinbase are two titans of cryptocurrency – let’s see how the two stack up and find out which suits your needs.
Binance Futures guide: How to trade BTC, ETH and more
Learn how to trade futures contracts on Binance with this visual step-by-step guide.
What is Yearn Finance?
Learn how to use DeFi aggregator Yearn Finance to earn interest on your cryptocurrency.