Finder is committed to editorial independence. While we receive compensation when you click links to partners, they do not influence our opinions or reviews. Learn how we make money.
Nobilo Finance loans
With interest rates starting at just 6.35% p.a., Nobilo Finance can help get the finance you need for personal or business use.
By making only one application, you can keep your credit report clear of multiple enquiries and ensure you are getting the right loan terms to suit your individual circumstances.
Nobilo Finance also gives back to the community, by donating a portion of each establishment fee to a charity.
Loans available from Nobilo Finance
Nobilo Finance specialises in all types of vehicle loans. If eligible, you can obtain finance for a new car, caravan, motor home, trailer, truck, boat or jet ski. Your new purchase will be used as security against the loan.
Features and benefits of a loan from Nobilo Finance
- Personalised interest rates.Interest rates range between 6.35% - 24.95% p.a. for personal loans. Secured business loans come with an interest rate of 6.35% p.a. or 10.95% p.a. for unsecured loans. You can call for an estimate based on your circumstances before you make an official application.
- Loan term. Loan terms range from 3 months to 5 years.
- Loan amount. You can borrow from $5,000 to $500,000 if you have an asset to use as security.
- Fast decisions. Nobilo Finance aims to give you a decision on your application within one hour.
- Same-day payouts. Provided your loan documents are signed before 1pm, Nobilo Finance can transfer your loan funds on the same day.
- Pre-approval. If you are purchasing a new vehicle, you can apply for pre-approval so you know how much you have to spend.
- Cool-down period. After you have signed your loan contract, you have five days to review the agreement.
- Charity donation. A portion of your establishment fee will be donated to a charity of your choice.
How much does the loan cost?
When looking at the total cost of a Nobilo Finance loan, both interest and fees need to be taken into consideration.
When you apply for a personal loan from Nobilo Finance, you will be assigned an interest rate based on your credit score. If you have a strong credit history, your interest rate will be between 6.35% and 9.95% p.a.
If you have a history of bad credit or are deemed a high-risk individual, your interest rate will sit between 11.95% and 29.00% p.a. Lower rates are often given to applicants that are a homeowner.
All loans have an establishment fee that will be added to the cost of your loan. This can range between $395 - $525 for applicants with a clean credit history. Fees may be higher for bad applicants and depending on which lender Nobilo Finance is able to secure a loan through.
A Personal Property Securities Register (PPSR) fee of $10.35 or $19.34 is charged on all loans.
In addition to the establishment and PPSR fees, further fees may apply to your loan depending on the lender. These are disclosed on your loan agreement.
How to apply for a loan from Nobilo Finance
To apply for a loan, you can complete an application form on the Nobilo Finance website. Make sure that you first meet the eligibility criteria and have the required documents on hand.
- Be at least 18 years old (if 18-20 a parental guarantor required)
- Be a New Zealand citizen, permanent resident or have a relevant work visa (only secured loans are available to those on work visas)
- Be in permanent part-time or full-time employment
- Have no unpaid defaults over $2,000
- Earn at least $500 per week
- Hold a restricted or full driver’s licence for vehicle loans
You will also need a guarantor if you have a learner licence.
Information and documentation
During your application, you will need to supply information on your employment, income and expenses.
The only document required in most cases for a vehicle or personal loan is a photo ID, but you may also need to provide proof of your income once Nobilo Finance has checked your credit score.
If you are applying for a business loan, you will need your recent financials and bank statements. If you don’t have these, Nobilo Finance may accept reports from MYOB or Xero.
Once you have submitted your application, Nobilo Finance will run a credit check and match you with a lender that can offer the best terms based on your individual circumstances. You can expect to get a response within one hour if no further information is required.
More guides on Finder
Invest in Nikkei 225
Major stocks and ETFs to watch for investors interested in the Nikkei 225.
The Co-operative Bank Fair Rate credit card
Transfer an existing balance and pay 0% p.a. for 12 months, plus enjoy a low interest rate and account fee with The Co-operative Fair Rate card.
ScotPac business finance review
Access business, trade or invoice finance for businesses of all sizes from ScotPac.
Kiwibank Low Rate Visa Review
Take advantage of one of the lowest interest rates on the market with the Kiwibank Low Rate Visa.
Motor Vehicle Finance car loan
Get the best rate for your circumstances with a car loan from Motor Vehicle Finance. Answers within two hours.
Cash Converters personal loans
With stores across the country, as well as an online application option, this well-known lender is easily accessible.
Kiwibank Air New Zealand Airpoints Standard Visa Review
With a faster way to earn travel rewards and opportunity to earn complimentary lounge vouchers, the Kiwibank Air New Zealand Airpoints Standard Visa is worth considering.
Kiwibank Platinum Visa credit card
The Kiwibank Platinum Visa gives you an interest rate of 13.95% p.a., overseas travel insurance and a credit limit of up to $20,000.
Kiwibank Air New Zealand Airpoints Low Fee Visa credit card
The Kiwibank Air New Zealand Airpoints Low Fee Visa has low fees and travel rewards. Find out how to apply here.
ASB Visa Business Rewards credit card
Earn rewards and take advantage of comprehensive business expenditure reporting with the ASB Visa Business Rewards card.