MyFinance offers personal loans with flexible repayment options, including a choice of weekly, fortnightly or monthly instalments plus the ability to repay your loan over a period of anything from three months to four years.
You can apply online quickly and easily for a MyFinance loan, whether you need the funds for a large personal expense or to buy an asset such as a vehicle. The company also offers loans for debt consolidation, which could mean that you have the opportunity to save on your existing interest charges.
Types of personal loans from MyFinance
Here we review the main types of personal loans you can apply for at MyFinance.
- Personal loan. With loans of up to $30,000 and flexible repayment options of up to 48 months, MyFinance personal loans are suited to a range of different needs. Interest rates are set to your personal credit profile.
- Car finance. Borrow up to $50,000 for the purchase of a car with MyFinance and repay your loan over a period of up to four years. The company offers a loan pre-approval service so you can shop for a new car as if you were a cash buyer, in order to get a better deal on your vehicle.
- Debt consolidation loan. Consolidate your existing debts into a single loan with MyFinance. You could stand to save on interest charges and reduce the number of monthly repayments you have to manage.
Features of a MyFinance personal loan
Personal loans from MyFinance can be a flexible option for managing your finance. Here are the main features of a MyFinance personal loan.
- Quick approval. You can apply for a MyFinance loan online within just a few minutes using the simple online application form. Straightforward applications can be processed within an hour.
- Small or large loans. MyFinance offers personal loans that are great for different purposes, no matter how large or small. You can take out a personal loan for as little as $1,000 or as much as $30,000.
- Flexible repayment. The term of a MyFinance loan can be as short as 6 months or as long as 48 months, allowing you to repay your loan at a rate that suits your budget.
- Age minimum. You are eligible to apply if you are 18 or over.
- Minimum income. MyFinance will judge your ability to repay in part based on your current income, but there is no minimum income requirement.
- Credit file. The company will consider credit records with some history of bad debt, but you won’t be approved if you’ve recently been made bankrupt.
Necessary documents and information
- Employment and income. The online application form requires you to complete details of your current employer, how long you have worked there and your income.
- Place of residence. MyFinance will require you to detail your current address and how long you have lived there.
- Home and vehicle. Offering collateral against a loan can help your chances of a successful application, so include details of the value of your home and vehicle if you own either.