Finder is committed to editorial independence. While we receive compensation when you click links to partners, they do not influence our content.
Low interest personal loans
Why pay more interest than you need to? Compare low rate personal loans now.
Compare up to 4 providers
More guides on Finder
- Complacent Kiwis: 9 in 10 are paying the ‘lazy tax’
Complacency when it comes to financial products is hurting the hip pocket of nearly the entire country, according to new research by Finder.
- Lazy Tax Report 2021
Finder’s Lazy Tax Report found 9 out of 10 Kiwis are missing out on a better deal by sticking with the same provider.
- Review: Celsius Network cryptocurrency lending and borrowing platform
An in-depth review of one of the most popular lending and interest earning platforms in cryptocurrency.
- Nexo review: Is it safe for high interest returns?
Nexo is a cryptocurrency lending and borrowing platform that offers high interest rates on cryptocurrencies, stablecoins and fiat. We review the features available and look at how safe your funds would be on the platform.
- What is Compound Finance?
We explore how to use Compound Finance for lending and borrowing.
- RBNZ Survey: 58% of experts say further mortgage rate changes to come
A slew of banks have moved their fixed loan rates in both directions in recent weeks, yet experts believe further rate changes are still to come.
- Finder cryptocurrency predictions report: October 2020
We asked 30 panellists for their cryptocurrency price predictions, the outlook for DeFi and how long they think high returns on yield farming might last.
- Debt dilemma: 41% of Kiwis have an outstanding credit card balance
Kiwis may be incompatible with their current credit card according to new research by Finder, a financial research and credit card comparison site in New Zealand.
- HelloFresh vs FED.
We compare recipes, delivery options, packaging, cost and more in this meal delivery review of HelloFresh and FED.
- Setting up the Internet, mobile phones and home utilities in Australia
Now that you’ve arrived in Australia, there are a few things you should organise to help you set up the internet, mobile phones and household utilities.