Apply online for a loan up to $70,000 from this peer-to-peer lender, with personalised rates for applicants with an excellent credit history.
Not your usual lending provider, Harmoney is a marketplace that enables peer-to-peer (P2P) loans to eligible applicants across New Zealand. Harmoney connects you directly but anonymously with willing individual lenders who fund your loan which can lead to you obtaining a loan at a very low rate.
You repay your P2P loan from Harmoney just as you would any other loan, with a choice of a 3 years term or a 5 years term. Borrow as little as $2,000 or as much as $70,000; an establishment fee of $200-$450 depending on loan size is added to your total loan amount only if your loan is approved and funded.
- Borrow from $2,000
- 100% online
100% confidential application
Harmoney Unsecured Personal Loan
Apply today to get approved within minutes for up to $70,000.
- Max. loan amount: $70,000
- Loan term: Up to 60 months
- Turnaround time: 99% of approved online applications funded in 24 hours
- Fees: Establishment fee of $200 for loans from $2,000-$5,000 and $450 for loans from $5,000-$70,000
- No early repayment fees
- Personalised interest rates based on your circumstances
Compare personal loans from Harmoney
Types of personal loans from Harmoney
Harmoney personal loans are suitable for many different purposes. Here are some of the types of loans you can apply for at Harmoney:
- Personal loan. Use the Harmoney peer-to-peer marketplace to apply for a personal loan ranging from $2,000 to $70,000. There is no charge for repaying your loan early and you will get a personalised interest rate that is unique to your circumstances.
- Car loan. A Harmoney personal loan is suited to buying a new or used car too. A choice of three-year or five-year terms plus the option to repay early without a penalty makes a Harmoney P2P car loan a flexible alternative to mainstream vehicle financing.
- Home improvement loan. Consider a P2P personal loan from Harmoney if you are looking to do home improvements. Harmoney loans can be awarded at very attractive rates which are ideal for funding an investment into your home.
- Debt consolidation. You can apply for a peer-to-peer loan via Harmoney for the purpose of consolidating your debts. If you successfully apply you may be offered an interest rate which is lower than your existing debts, saving you interest on your loans.
Features of a Harmoney personal loan
A personal loan from Harmoney is distinct in that it is a peer-to-peer loan, and also comes with the following important features:
- No penalty for early repayment. You won’t be penalised if you repay your loan early. So, you can reduce the interest charges on your loan by paying more than your regular instalments or by repaying your entire loan early.
- Unsecured loans. A Harmoney P2P loan is unsecured, which means you do not need to offer an asset as collateral for your loan, an important factor if you do not own a home or a car.
- Personalised interest rate. The rate you are offered on your Harmoney personal loan is tailored to your individual ability to repay, and your individual credit risk profile.
- Flexible loan amount. P2P loans from Harmoney are suited to different borrowing requirements, with the minimum loan amount starting at only $2,000. You can also borrow for large purchases, with loans capped to a maximum of $70,000.
How to apply for a personal loan from Harmoney
The process for applying for a Harmoney personal loan is similar to that of traditional lenders, with the additional step of listing your loan in the marketplace and waiting for your loan to be funded. Most loans are funded within a working day. You can start the process by clicking the green “Go to Site” button in the comparison table above.
- Residency. Only residents and citizens of New Zealand can apply.
- Income requirement. There is no explicit minimum income requirement, but Harmoney will evaluate your income level as it decides whether you are able to afford a personal loan.
- Credit file. Harmoney will only consider you for a personal loan if your credit file is in good standing.
Necessary documents and information
- ID. Harmoney requires a New Zealand driver’s license or passport as identification.
- Income verification. You will need to verify your income, and Harmoney offers two alternatives: a slower manual process, or automatic verification via bank statement retrieval service Credit Sense.
- Assets, liabilities, expenses. To evaluate your ability to repay your loan Harmoney will require you to declare your assets, liabilities and regular expenses.