Finder is committed to editorial independence. While we receive compensation when you click links to partners, they do not influence our content.
Geneva Finance Personal Loans
Homeowners can enjoy low-interest rates at Geneva Finance, while the company also provides competitive rates for car loans and unsecured personal loans.
Borrow up to $50,000 via Geneva Finance, which specialises in arranging unsecured personal loans and vehicle finance to individuals and small businesses across New Zealand. You can get a response to your application within 10 minutes, with the funds released within 24 hours of approval.
Geneva Finance has been enabling vehicle finance for families since 2002. The provider can help get you low rates on unsecured loans for homeowners and offers market-competitive rates on unsecured personal loans and vehicle loans too.
Types of personal loans from Geneva Finance
The many borrowing options at Geneva Finance are flexible, offering loans suited to different requirements and for almost any purpose.
- Secured personal loans. You can get competitive rates with Geneva Finance if you apply for a personal loan secured by an asset. Borrow up to $50,000 over a maximum of 60 months with no penalty for early repayment.
- Unsecured personal loans. Geneva Finance offers unsecured personal loans too, with slightly higher monthly repayments. You enjoy similarly flexible terms and borrowing abilities as with the provider’s secured personal loans.
- Homeowner loans. If you own a home, you can stand to save on interest with Geneva Finance. Personal loans are available to homeowners at lower rates, with loans from $1,000 through to $50,000.
- Car loans. Finance your new vehicle purchase with a loan from Geneva Finance. Depending on which licence you hold, you can get access to very competitive rates for amounts of up to $50,000 across a period of up to 60 months.
- Business loans. Small- and medium-sized businesses can also get in touch with Geneva Finance for their borrowing requirements, including vehicle finance.
Features of a Geneva Finance personal loan
You get solid features when you apply for a loan at Geneva Finance, including:
- Flexible interest rates. Loans are available at a range of interest rates, depending on your credit history and whether you are posting collateral, with secured loans qualifying for lower rates.
- No penalties for early repayment. You can pay off a portion of the loan early, or repay the entire loan early, and save on interest. There are no penalties for early repayments at Geneva Finance.
- Save when you apply online. Applying online can save you over 30% in fees; applying online is also an easy and quick way to start an application for a loan at Geneva Finance.
- Choice of loan sizes. Geneva Finance offers both small loans and larger loans. The minimum you can borrow is $1,000 and the maximum is $50,000, subject to the lender’s criteria and your ability to repay.
How to apply for a personal loan from Geneva Finance
Geneva Finance offers an easy online application process. Once you’ve compared Geneva Finance’s offering to other New Zealand lenders, you can proceed to apply by clicking the green Go to Site button.
- Residency. Residents of New Zealand can apply.
- Minimum income. Though the provider does not specify a minimum income level, you do need a regular income to apply for a loan.
- Credit history. Geneva Finance will look at your credit and repayment history and will only lend to you if you have no history of bankruptcy, and present a suitable credit risk.
Necessary documents and information
- Proof of identification. Valid identification will be requested, such as a driving licence or your passport.
- Income and employment. You will need your income details, including the name of your employer and how long you have worked there.
- Regular repayments and credit history. Disclose any existing repayments you have on loans as well as a summary of your credit history
Compare alternative personal loans in New Zealand
More guides on Finder
Investing – your options explored
Your simple guide to the different types of investments, how they work, and how to choose the right investments for your needs.
Kiwi Car Loans review
Borrow up to $500,000 for your new vehicle, caravan, boat or motorcycle with a secured or unsecured finance from Kiwi Car Loans.
ScotPac business finance review
Access business, trade or invoice finance for businesses of all sizes from ScotPac.
Car finance for work visa holders
When you’re a temporary resident in New Zealand, you want to see everything, which can be difficult without a car. Luckily there are some lenders that consider car loans for people on a work or study visa. Find out how to apply here.
Understanding money – a young person’s guide
Our teenagers’ guide to money answers some common questions about money and finance.
Payday loans in Auckland
We look at payday loans available in Auckland, including which lenders are based here, alternatives to payday lenders.
Motor Vehicle Finance car loan
Get the best rate for your circumstances with a car loan from Motor Vehicle Finance. Answers within two hours.
Cash Converters personal loans
With stores across the country, as well as an online application option, this well-known lender is easily accessible.
The Lending People car loan
The Lending People work with a number of lenders to help you get the best car finance for your situation.
The Lending People personal loan
The Lending People matches your profile with its lending partners to find the right loan for your situation. Decisions in 60 seconds.