Admiral Finance Personal Loans
With loans on offer from $1,000 to $50,000, Admiral Finance is a New Zealand company that prides itself on the personal touch.
Admiral Finance started its business in 2003 in Christchurch, so they are New Zealanders who understand the financial needs of Kiwis today. Its staff take pleasure in thoroughly listening to people’s circumstances and basing their lending decisions on your individual needs.
Compare personal loans from Admiral Finance
Types of loans on offer from Admiral Finance
- Personal loan. You can borrow from $1,000 to $50,000 from Admiral Finance to pay for anything. All credit needs to be secured with some form of collateral, which could be a household item, or personal possession such as jewellery or a car. Interest rates start at 13.95%, but the rate that will apply to your loan depends on your situation and the collateral you offer as security. You can apply online, which will only take five minutes, or freephone 0800 200 261 (within office hours) to talk to a customer advisor. If you live in Nelson, Dunedin, Invercargill, Timaru or Christchurch, Admiral Finance will even send someone to your home to discuss your needs. You will have an answer to your loan query within 60 minutes, and if you receive approval, you will usually receive the funds within 24 hours.
- Debt consolidation loan. Ever feel your debt is getting on top of you and the burden is becoming too much? As one of New Zealand’s most committed lenders, the team at Admiral Finance can help you pay back the outstanding debt; consolidate it into easy to manage payments and relieve financial stress. You can borrow up to $50,000 to consolidate your debt, then repay it in a way that suits your circumstances, either weekly, fortnightly or monthly.
- Car loan. Need a reliable car to get you to work or want to purchase that dream sports car you’ve always wanted? Admiral Finance will help you achieve your goal. It only takes a few minutes to apply, you will have an answer within 60 minutes, and the money usually within 24 hours. Whether the car is new or used, you can use it as security for the loan. If you have other collateral, you may not need a deposit.
- Second mortgage. Do you want to move to a new property but don’t have enough for the deposit or want to extend your current property for a growing family? Admiral Finance’s customer service team will talk you through the alternatives to help you make the prudent choice. By unlocking up to $50,000 in equity from your current property (depending on your circumstances), you can access the money you require.
- Business loans. Admiral Finance has a history of helping New Zealand businesses access funds to boost their growth successfully. As Kiwis, they fully understand New Zealand businesses financial needs and their knowledgeable staff will assist you in making the sensible decision depending on your needs.
- Bridging Finance. Maybe you’re waiting for a customer to settle an invoice and you need to pay your suppliers, or an unexpected bill has arrived on your desk and you are waiting for other funds to become available. A bridging loan can help you overcome these financial issues. With a fast response to your inquiry and helpful staff to point you in the right direction, if you have vital payments that you must settle, Admiral Finance may be able to relieve your burden.
The features of an Admiral Finance personal loan
- Home Service. If you prefer the personal touch, Admiral Finance will arrange home appointments if you live in the following areas: Nelson, Dunedin, Invercargill, Timaru or Christchurch.
- Quick online application. It will only take five minutes to complete the handy online application form, and you can expect to find out if you have received approval within the hour.
- Variable establishment fees. Admiral Finance places their establishment fees in bands. For example, if you want a personal loan between $1,000 and $1,499, your establishment fee is $275. If you need credit of $20,000+ you will pay $595. A business with a loan of over $10,000 can also expect to pay $595. Head to their website for the full list of establishment fees.
- Flexible repayment period. Admiral Finance tailors your repayments to suit your situation and budget. You can choose repayment terms from 6 to 60 months and pay weekly, fortnightly or monthly. Check out their online repayment calculator for an idea of what you will pay in different scenarios.
- Early settlement fee. If you wish to repay your loan early, it may incur a early settlement charge. Loans opened from 1 July 2017 up to present will not be charged an early settlement fee.
How to apply for a personal loan from Admiral Finance
Compare the terms and rates offered by Admiral Finance to those offered by other personal loan providers.
If you decide Admiral Finance is the right choice for you, click on the green “Go to site” button in the table above to start your application.
- Minimum age. To apply for a loan with Admiral Finance you need to be at least 18 years old. If you are between 18 and 21, you need someone over the age of 21 to act as a guarantor.
- Minimum income. You need to be earning at least $450 a week to be considered for a loan.
- Residency. You need to be a New Zealand citizen or hold a permanent resident visa and live in New Zealand.
- Asset requirements. You can use one of the following as a guarantee for your loan: vehicle, boat, personal possession, e.g. jewellery, property or land.
- Credit history. To receive a loan from Admiral Finance, you must have a fairly good credit rating. They will not accept you if you are bankrupt or have a “no asset procedure”.
- Valid photo identification. Your ID can be in the form of a driver’s licence, 18+ card or passport.
- The second form of ID. For this, you can use a birth certificate, credit, debit or bank card. Please note, if you require the finance for a vehicle or you wish to use a car as collateral, you must have at least a restricted licence.