Author and columnist Mary Holm explains her greatest professional accomplishment and the importance of investing in fun. Read more…
Penny For Your Thoughts
Five questions with some of New Zealand’s leading personal finance experts
Penny For Your Thoughts is a weekly profile of a notable money expert within New Zealand. Our interview subjects help Kiwis to better understand their finances and make informed money decisions.
Each interview is comprised of five key questions:
- Describe what you do in 2-3 sentences
- What has been your biggest professional milestone to date?
- What is your favourite financial book, podcast or blog?
- If you had to invest $2,000, how would you choose to do so?
- What financial advice would you give your 20 year old self?
Penny For Your Thoughts profiles
Lisa Dudson talks about the importance of having goals and why working with clients has been her biggest reward. Read more…
Financial adviser Liz Koh talks about helping people prepare for their financial future and the importance of saving. Read more…
Darcy Ungaro, Director and Financial advisor discusses his work, achievements and providing people with straightforward financial advice. Read more…