Rapid Loans Personal Loans
Enjoy the speed of a fast and easy application with a short-term loan from Rapid Loans
Rapid Loans NZ has provided fast, secured personal loans online since 2003. In that time, it’s serviced over 25,000 borrowers to help them meet their financial needs. Rapid Loans aims to provide your funds faster than traditional loan providers.
Rapid Loans offers short-term loans, fast cash loans and debt consolidation. All of these loans can be tailored to suit your lifestyle and budget.
finder does not currently have access to this short term loan provider. Please review the product details, application criteria and terms and conditions on the provider website if you are considering applying for this product.
Types of loans from Rapid Loans
- Short-term and fast cash personal loans. With these loans, you can borrow $1,000 to $10,000 over a 6 to 36 month period.
- Debt consolidation loan. If you have trouble keeping track of the providers and people you owe money to, you could consider a debt consolidation loan with Rapid Loans. You can arrange weekly, fortnightly or monthly repayments, to fit in with your finances. If you’re not sure what you need, you can speak to a member of staff, who can talk you through your options.
Why should you consider taking out a Rapid Loans short term loan?
The features of a short-term loan from Rapid Loans include:
- Personalised plans. Rapid Loans can take a look at your situation and work out whether or not their loans are for you. It can tailor loans to meet your budget and needs.
- Flexible repayments. Rapid Loans schedules your repayments to be weekly, fortnightly or monthly, depending on your pay cycle.
- Completely online. Rapid Loans is an online company, which takes the hassle out of going into a lender and waiting for approval. You can apply for their loans in the comfort of your own home.
- Quick turnover. Once you receive approval for a loan, Rapid Loan tries to transfer the money to your nominated bank account by the next business days.
- Fast and easy online application process. Applying directly on the website only takes 10 minutes to complete.
- Low minimum amount. With a personal loan from Rapid Loans, you can apply for a minimum of $1,000 and a maximum of $10,000.
- Flexible loan terms. The loan terms for a personal loan vary from six months to 36 months.
- Bad credit history. If you receive government benefits, you can still apply for a loan, as Rapid Loans considers your most recent payment history rather than the distant past.
Is Rapid Loans loans safe?
Rapid Loans is safe. It has a New Zealand Company Licence number provided clearly on its site, is transparent with its fee structure once you have been approved for a loan and has contact information listed on every page of the website.
How to apply for a short-term loan from Rapid Loans
Rapid Loans is a secured loan service, which means you need to provide an asset as security against the loan, such as a car or a home. Here’s how to start the application process:
- Fill out your contact details, the amount you want to borrow and the terms for repayment.
Once you complete the online application, Rapid Loan aims to reply within minutes. If you need further help a team member will contact you regarding your request and walk you through the application process:
The application process includes:
- Providing personal details, ie full name, address, contact telephone numbers, email address
- How much money you would like to borrow
- Date and place of birth, marital status
- Driver’s licence number, and the details for another form of ID, (eg passport, 18+ Card)
- Whether you rent, board or own your accommodation
- Your employer’s details, including name and address
- How much your weekly pay is (net), how often you receive your payments and how you are paid, eg direct debit or cheque
- The cost of your mortgage, rent or board per week, and your weekly disposable income
- The final page concerns details about your living expenses, eg food, transport and utilities
Once you provided this information, you are ready to go!
Frequently asked questions
Read more on this topic
Superloans Short Term Loans Review If you live in Wellington or the Hawkes Bay, you may be eligible for a short term loan from Superloans
$1000 cash loans Don’t stress if you need $1,000 cash quickly. Consider applying for a loan from a payday lender if you need money urgently.
Wallet Wizard Short Term Loans Review Wallet Wizard gives you access to up to $5,000 of revolving credit with no ongoing fees and a low establishment fee.
Beneficiary loans Even if you have bad credit history, a beneficiary loan can help those on benefits with some extra cash to pay unexpected bills.
Ferratum Revolving Credit Loan Line of credit loans from Ferratum allow you to make payments at a pace that suits you.
Swoosh Finance Short Term Loan Swoosh Finance offers short term loans and payday loans up to $100,000 with a maximum term of 5 years for eligible applicants.
Cash relief payday loan review Cash Relief specialises in short term payday loans for Kiwis who need quick cash.
Cash Till Payday Short Term Loans Consider a quick and flexible short term loan from Cash Till Payday.
Moola Payday Loan Review Moola offers loans ranging from $100 to $5,000, helping you cover any unexpected costs.
AdvancedCash Payday Loans AdvancedCash specialises in bad credit loans, allowing you to borrow cash even if you have a low credit score.
Ask an Expert