Finder is committed to editorial independence. While we receive compensation when you click links to partners, they do not influence our content.
Rapid Loans Personal Loans
Enjoy the speed of a fast and easy application with a short-term loan from Rapid Loans
Rapid Loans NZ has provided fast, secured personal loans online since 2003. In that time, it’s serviced over 25,000 borrowers to help them meet their financial needs. Rapid Loans aims to provide your funds faster than traditional loan providers.
Rapid Loans offers short-term loans, fast cash loans and debt consolidation. All of these loans can be tailored to suit your lifestyle and budget.
finder does not currently have access to this short term loan provider. Please review the product details, application criteria and terms and conditions on the provider website if you are considering applying for this product.
Types of loans from Rapid Loans
- Short-term and fast cash personal loans. With these loans, you can borrow $1,000 to $10,000 over a 6 to 36 month period.
- Debt consolidation loan. If you have trouble keeping track of the providers and people you owe money to, you could consider a debt consolidation loan with Rapid Loans. You can arrange weekly, fortnightly or monthly repayments, to fit in with your finances. If you’re not sure what you need, you can speak to a member of staff, who can talk you through your options.
Why should you consider taking out a Rapid Loans short term loan?
The features of a short-term loan from Rapid Loans include:
- Personalised plans. Rapid Loans can take a look at your situation and work out whether or not their loans are for you. It can tailor loans to meet your budget and needs.
- Flexible repayments. Rapid Loans schedules your repayments to be weekly, fortnightly or monthly, depending on your pay cycle.
- Completely online. Rapid Loans is an online company, which takes the hassle out of going into a lender and waiting for approval. You can apply for their loans in the comfort of your own home.
- Quick turnover. Once you receive approval for a loan, Rapid Loan tries to transfer the money to your nominated bank account by the next business days.
- Fast and easy online application process. Applying directly on the website only takes 10 minutes to complete.
- Low minimum amount. With a personal loan from Rapid Loans, you can apply for a minimum of $1,000 and a maximum of $10,000.
- Flexible loan terms. The loan terms for a personal loan vary from six months to 36 months.
- Bad credit history. If you receive government benefits, you can still apply for a loan, as Rapid Loans considers your most recent payment history rather than the distant past.
Is Rapid Loans loans safe?
Rapid Loans is safe. It has a New Zealand Company Licence number provided clearly on its site, is transparent with its fee structure once you have been approved for a loan and has contact information listed on every page of the website.
How to apply for a short-term loan from Rapid Loans
Rapid Loans is a secured loan service, which means you need to provide an asset as security against the loan, such as a car or a home. Here’s how to start the application process:
- Fill out your contact details, the amount you want to borrow and the terms for repayment.
Once you complete the online application, Rapid Loan aims to reply within minutes. If you need further help a team member will contact you regarding your request and walk you through the application process:
The application process includes:
- Providing personal details, ie full name, address, contact telephone numbers, email address
- How much money you would like to borrow
- Date and place of birth, marital status
- Driver’s licence number, and the details for another form of ID, (eg passport, 18+ Card)
- Whether you rent, board or own your accommodation
- Your employer’s details, including name and address
- How much your weekly pay is (net), how often you receive your payments and how you are paid, eg direct debit or cheque
- The cost of your mortgage, rent or board per week, and your weekly disposable income
- The final page concerns details about your living expenses, eg food, transport and utilities
Once you provided this information, you are ready to go!
Frequently asked questions
More guides on Finder
Bluehost discount codes and coupons November 2020 | Up to 60% off sale
Bluehost offers five different types of web hosting, so you can get exactly what you need for your website.
Emma Sleep discount codes and coupons November 2020
Try a new mattress from Emma Sleep for 100 days to see if it’s right for you. Free delivery and returns.
Coursera discount codes and coupons November 2020 | Free course or first month free on select specializations
Upskill or retrain at Coursera for less with one of these exclusive coupon codes.
Dangerfield discount codes and coupons November 2020 | 20-60% off all sale
For the bold and the brave, shop and save with Dangerfield’s discount codes and coupons.
Community Services Card – a guide
A guide to Work and Income’s Community Services Card.
Investing – your options explored
Your simple guide to the different types of investments, how they work, and how to choose the right investments for your needs.
Petals Network discount codes and coupons November 2020 | Sign up for special offers
Petals Network offers same-day delivery of fresh flowers and gifts nationwide and has affiliated florists around the globe.
Passive income ideas for New Zealand investors
Looking for an easy way to earn money while you sleep? Investing in shares, peer-to-peer lending and renting out property can all offer the returns you desire.
Kiwi Car Loans review
Borrow up to $500,000 for your new vehicle, caravan, boat or motorcycle with a secured or unsecured finance from Kiwi Car Loans.
Free Calm app offer for AMEX credit card holders
American Express have teamed up with Calm to offer free app memberships for all AMEX personal credit cards in October.
Ask an Expert