Pretty Penny Loans
Pretty Penny Loans offers short term loans up to $1,000 with flexible repayment terms tailored to suit your financial needs.
Offering same-day payments for applications approved before 3:45pm, Pretty Penny Payday Loan helps customers with emergency expenses at competitive interest rates.Pretty Penny Payday Loan claims to have a high approval rate and will consider your application even if you have a low credit score or no credit. Read on to find out if a short term loan from Pretty Penny Payday Loan is the best option for you.
finder does not currently have access to this short term loan provider. Please review the product details, application criteria and terms and conditions on the provider website if you are considering applying for this product.
Types of loans from Pretty Penny Loans
You can take out a short term loan up to $1,000 with Pretty Penny Loans. The lender specialises in cash payday advances and funds will be available the same day for loan applications approved before 3:45pm. Loans with Pretty Penny Loans have flexible repayment terms, but the loans are only designed as a short term financial solution. All short term loans have a daily interest rate of 1%.
Why should you consider taking out a Pretty Penny Payday Loan?
Pretty Penny Loans offers short term payday loans for Kiwis who need cash quickly. With low minimum amounts and same-day funds, you can get the loan you need to cover your unexpected expense.
Features of Pretty Penny Payday Loan include:
- All applicants considered. Pretty Penny Loans claims to consider all applications, even those receiving government assistance.
- Flexible repayment terms. There is no maximum term for loans from Pretty Penny Loans, though customers generally pay off their short term loans in 4-8 weeks. The quicker you pay back your loan, the less you will pay in daily interest.
- Same-day funds. All applications approved before 3:45pm on business days will receive funds the same day; other applications will have funds transferred by the following morning.
How much will it cost you to borrow from Pretty Penny Loans?
To take out a loan with Pretty Penny Loans, you must pay an establishment fee of $64 and an account set-up fee of $24 for new clients. All loans have a 1% daily interest or 365% annual interest. Pretty Penny Loans will outline all costs and fees associated with your loan in your loan agreement.
Additional fees may include:
- Dishonour fee – $13 per missed payment
- Same-day deposit fee – $12
- Direct debit fee – $0.98 per successful transaction and $3.45 per dishonour
Are loans from Pretty Penny Loans safe?
Pretty Penny Loans claims to be a responsible lender in compliance with the Credit Contracts and Consumer Finance Act and a registered Financial Service Provider. All credit fees and charges are listed clearly on the Pretty Penny Loans website. The provider uses encryption to keep Internet banking credentials private. Pretty Penny Loans can be contacted at 0800 835 356 or via their website.
How to apply for a short term loan from Pretty Penny Loans
- Fill out online application.
- Verify your personal information which may include a bank statement, passport number, drivers licence, proof of age card and birth certificate.
- Wait for approval.
- Receive your funds.
To be eligible for a Pretty Penny loan you must:
- Be over 18 years of age.
- Be a citizen or permanent resident of New Zealand.
- Demonstrate a regular income and an ability to repay all loan costs.
Frequently asked questions
Read more on this topic
Ferratum Revolving Credit Loan Line of credit loans from Ferratum allow you to make payments at a pace that suits you.
Swoosh Finance Short Term Loan Swoosh Finance offers short term loans and payday loans up to $100,000 with a maximum term of 5 years for eligible applicants.
Cash Relief Short Term Loan Cash Relief specialises in short term payday loans for Kiwis who need quick cash.
Cash Till Payday Short Term Loans Consider a quick and flexible short term loan from Cash Till Payday.
Moola Payday Loan Review Moola offers loans ranging from $100 to $5,000, helping you cover any unexpected costs.
Ferratum Micro Loan Borrow from short-term loan specialist Ferratum. Read the finder review here.
Rapid Loans Personal Loans Rapid Loans offers fast personal loans to those with bad credit history. Find out if it has a loan that’s right for you.
Learn about the short-term loan options available to plumbers Are you a plumber and need to loan to cover an unexpected expense? Learn how to compare short term loans with this easy to follow guide.
Car repair loans Your guide to the finance options available when you need some extra funds to repair your car.
GPS tracking payday loans are a real thing, but will they come to New Zealand? A new microloan provider in India uses GPS tracking and social data to approve borrowers.