Ferratum Micro Loan
Get a fast decision on a short-term loan with Ferratum, including funds deposited the same day.
Part of the Ferratum Group, a European mobile financial services provider, Ferratum serves customers worldwide, including across Australia and New Zealand. Ferratum concentrates on providing easy access to cash when you need it urgently.
Loans from Ferratum
You can get a cash loan from Ferratum on the same day you apply. A Ferratum Micro Loan is an option if you find yourself experiencing a short-term cash flow gap such as an unexpected bill or unanticipated expense. Many experts would advise that Ferratum Micro Loan should not be used to fix ongoing cash flow problems or to pay for regular bills.
Features of a Ferratum Micro Loan
Loans from Ferratum are quick to apply for and you may be eligible for a loan even if you have less than ideal credit history.
- Flexible loan amount. You can borrow as little as $100, or as much as $1,000. You can pick any amount in between in increments of $100.
- Short terms. Take out a loan for as little as 7 days, or as long as 45 days. The loan term available to you will depend on the amount you need to borrow.
- Online approval. Apply for your Ferratum loan online, and get approved on the same day if you apply during business hours. You’ll receive a text message confirming approval of your loan.
- Bad credit considered. Ferratum will consider you for a loan even if your credit score is poor.
- Existing customers. If you have previously borrowed from Ferratum you can quickly and easily re-apply. Simply send an SMS that includes the loan amount you need. Ferratum will reply with a loan quote and, subject to approval, you can have another loan issued on the same day.
How to apply for an instant loan from FerratumApplying involves the following steps:
- Choose your loan amount.
- Pick the period you would like to borrow for, noting the cost of the loan.
- Complete your personal details, including your mobile number.
- You’ll receive a text message to your phone confirming the outcome.
- Reply YES to the text message to activate your loan.
You need to meet the following requirements to apply:
- Age. You must be 18 or over.
- Residency. Permanent residents of New Zealand (this can be citizens of New Zealand or Australians that are residing in New Zealand) can apply.
- ID. You must hold a valid New Zealand Driver’s license or Passport.
- Bank account. The destination bank account must be held under your own name.
- Mobile number. You can only apply if you have a personal mobile number that is issued under your own name.
Necessary documents and information
- Driving license. You need to provide your driver license number on the application form.
- Personal details. Complete your full personal details such as address and phone numbers including mobile, work and home numbers if available.
Existing customers can re-apply for a loan once they have repaid their current loan. Reapplying is easy for existing customers, just send an SMS message to the Ferratum number.