Cashburst payday loans
Borrow up to $5,000 to cover unexpected expenses with a loan term of 3 to 24 months.
Cashburst is a New Zealand online lender offering payday loans from $500 to $5,000. While loan terms range from 3-24 months, Cashburst encourages you to pay back your loan as soon as you are able. This helps you to save on daily interest, and you won’t be charged any fees for early repayment
Even if you have a low credit score, you may be eligible for a Cashburst loan. Read on to find out if a Cashburst short term loan is the solution you are looking for.
Max Loan Amount
$350 a week after tax
Finder does not currently have access to this short term loan provider. Please review the product details, application criteria and terms and conditions on the provider website if you are considering applying for this product.
How does Cashburst lending work?
Cashburst can help if you’re in a tight financial spot between paydays. The loan application process is easy and doesn’t take long. If your application is approved before 5.30pm, the money is transferred to your account overnight making this a super quick solution if you need urgent cash.
Why should you consider taking out a Cashburst short term loan?
Cashburst offers a number of features to make its payday loans appealing for a wide range of customers:
- Ability to make additional repayments. Cashburst encourages you to pay off your loan as soon as possible, so you can make unlimited additional payments at no extra cost and save money on interest.
- Flexible loan terms. Cashburst loans can be taken out for between 3-24 months, depending on the size of the loan. You can take out a loan that best suits your circumstances.
- Low credit score options. Having a low credit score will not disqualify you from getting a loan with Cashburst. When you apply, Cashburst looks at your financial history and your current ability to pay back the loan, not just your credit history.
How much will it cost you to borrow from Cashburst?
Cashburst collects loan repayments based on legal requirements. The lender will contact you in case of any missed payments.
Keep in mind, repaying your loan on time may positively affect your credit score and late or missed payments may negatively affect your credit score.
The specific terms of your loan including interest rates, costs and fees will be specified in your loan agreement. Additional costs can be avoided if you pay your loan on time and abide by the terms and conditions.
$500 to $5,000 Loans
- Approximate annual interest rates from 49.45% p.a.
- Establishment fee of $90
- Account management fee of $10 per month
- Additional fees and costs can be found at the Cashburst website
Additional fees may include:
- Loan change fee – $30
- Dishonour fee – $10 per missed payment
- Reminder letter fee – $5 per letter
- Wage assignment fee – $30 per lodged request
- Credit agency fee – $20
- Collection agency fee – up to $30
Are Cashburst loans safe?
Cashburst is a registered Financial Services Provider (no. FSP298566). Cashburst aims to be a transparent and responsible lender. All fees are displayed on the Cashburst website and will be stated clearly in your loan contract.
To ensure the safety of your personal and financial information, Cashburst uses an encrypted bank verification tool that has been independently tested. You can contact Cashburst during business hours at 0800 227 484 or use the live chat feature on its website.
How to apply for a Cashburst payday loan
Applying involves the following steps:
- Use the loan calculator to assess the affordability of the loan.
- Fill out an online application.
- Receive mobile authentication code.
- Enter the code online to get your contract.
- Carefully check your loan contract, and terms and conditions.
- Accept the loan contract by digital signature.
- Provide supporting documentation including last 3 months’ bank statements, photo ID, a selfie of you holding your photo ID and recent proof of address.
- Wait for assessment.
- Receive your loan.
To be eligible for a short term loan you need to, at a minimum:
- Be at least 18 years old
- Be a NZ citizen or permanent resident living in New Zealand
- Earn at least $350 a week after tax
- Have been employed by the same employer for at least three months
- Have your salary being deposited regularly into your NZ bank account
- Not be currently bankrupt, under a No Asset Procedure or Summary Instalment Order
Frequently asked questions