Image source: shop.lonelyplanet.com
Popular Lonely Planet coupon codes
|7 May 2019
||Buy 2, get your 3rd book FREE
|18 Mar 2019
||Sign up & get 20% off your first order
What you need to know about Lonely Planet?
Lonely Planet was created by Tony and Maureen Wheeler. And ever since they created their first ever guidebook after their eye-opening trip through Asia, Lonely Planet has been informing and inspiring travellers with trusted content over a variety of platforms, helping them make that big decision of where to go exploring next.
What can I buy from Lonely Planet?
- Guide Books: Browse Lonely Planet’s amazing range of books. Pick from country guides, road trips, parks and hikes, cruise ports and much more!
- Art Inspiration: Want to be inspired and motivated for your next trip. Look through tips and advice books, food and drink guides, stationery, travel writing and photography.
- Lonely Planet Kids: Keep the kids entertained on your next holiday by buying them activity books, sticker books, novelty travel toys, gifts and more. You can shop by age and there is something for children ages 3-12 years old.
- Language Guides: Want to brush up on the native language of the country you are going to visit? Shop Lonely Planet’s phrasebooks, audio CDs and hip pocket fast talk books for travellers on the go.
- Magazines: Subscribe to the world’s favourite travel magazine and get the latest edition sent straight to your door. With award-winning photography and in-depth articles, Lonely Planet’s magazines will inspire you for your next adventure.
Lonely Planet Review | Pros and Cons
- Emails. Sign up to their email list and receive 20% off on their online store.
- Shipping. All items are sent out between 1-2 business days.
- Versatility of range. If you don’t need to purchase a whole book, you are able to download certain chapters for digital reading.
- Secure. Payment is secure so you know your bank details are safe.
- Shipping. Currently, there is no free shipping for New Zealand customers. Standard shipping takes 10-15 business days untracked. Express takes 4-4 business days tracked. Shipping payment depends on the weight of the items purchased.
- Chat. No live chat for customers to ask immediate questions, but you can contact them on their help and support page.
What forms of payment does Lonely Planet accept?
- American Express
- Visa Debit
What is the Lonely Planet returns policy?
If you receive your purchase and it is damaged, defective or not as initially described, you can contact Lonely Planet with your proof of purchase and they will arrange a replacement or refund if necessary.
If you change your mind on a product they can sometimes offer an exchange or refund where appropriate. If you are unhappy with your purchase (other than not being damaged or defective) you have 14 days of receiving your item to contact them. They will review your request within 3 working days.