We don’t currently have any London Pass discounts, promo codes, coupons and sales available. Here are other sightseeing deals:
What you need to know about the London Pass?
The UK’s capital city is home to many cool and quirky experiences the intrepid adventurer will adore. During your trip you’ll have the opportunity to explore Chislehurst Caves, experience British music heritage at it’s best on the Rock n Roll Walking Tour, and indulge in some cultural history in a visit to the Tower of London.
Cut costs on entry fees to all this and more when you buy a London Pass. And, if you want to make the most of even bigger opportunities to save, don’t leave without one of the amazing discount codes catalogued above.
London Pass Review | Pros and Cons
- A London Pass is the perfect way to cut costs on on-the-door entry fees.
- With your London Pass, you’ll be able to gain entry to over 70 amazing attractions at no extra cost.
- Your pass is valid for 30 days from your estimated start date so if your travel dates change slightly you’ll still be able to use it.
- Tailor your pass to the number of days you are staying in London. Choose whether you prefer for the pass to cover you for 1, 2, 3, 6 or 10 days.
- 30-day money-back guarantee.
- Express shipping available.
- Returns are not possible outside of the 30-day money-back guarantee unless you have purchased the extender money-back guarantee. This is available at checkout for a fee of 2.5% of the total order.
- Standard shipping is lengthy. You may have to wait up to three weeks for your pass to arrive.
How can I get London Pass free shipping?
There are four possible ways to acquire your London Pass. If you’d prefer to choose a free of charge option, you can either collect your pass from the redemption desk upon your arrival in London or you select “Mobile Ticketing” at checkout. Alternatively, you can have a physical pass shipped to you via standard delivery for a fee of £7.95 which can take up to 15 working days, or via express for £35 which is expected to arrive within 6 working days.
What forms of payment does London Explorer Pass accept?
- American Express
What is the London Explorer Pass returns policy?
If you’ve changed your mind about your London Pass, or you’re not able to use it, the online provider offers a 30-day money-back guarantee. This gives you 30 days from the date of purchase to get in touch with the customer service team via email and request a refund. The Pass must not have been used during this period.
If you wish to further secure your purchase, there is the option to buy an extended money-back guarantee at checkout. The fee for this is 2.5% of the total transaction and the advantage is that you’ll have 12 months from purchase to return your pass for a full refund.