International Rail discount codes and coupons | March 2020
Book train tickets for travel within New Zealand and internationally too at International Rail for less with the latest discounts.
What you need to know about International Rail
International Rail is a New Zealand-based company that’s dedicated to solving all your train travel needs online. Whether you’re seeking expert advice or just looking for an online booking service you can rely on, this online provider has the connections you need.
Book rail travel in advance and save on train fares across New Zealand and Australia, the UK and Europe, the USA and Canada and more. International Rail have close partnerships with some of the world’s leading railway companies to ensure that their customers always get the very best deal on travel.
Top rail travel tickets available at International Rail
International Rail review | pros and cons
- Join the mailing list for exclusive offers straight to your inbox.
- Book tickets for train travel all over the world.
- Secure online transactions.
- Express delivery available.
- No free shipping option.
- The website can be quite slow to load, which can be off-putting, especially if you’re in a rush to book.
- All ticket sales are final.
How can I get International Rail free shipping?
Unfortunately, there is no option to get your tickets delivered free of charge. You can choose from two options:
- Standard delivery is $10 and arrives within three to five working days.
- Express delivery is $15 and arrives within one to three working days.
What forms of payment does International Rail accept?
What is the International Rail returns policy?
Unfortunately, all sales at International Rail are final. If your travel plans fall through, you’ll have to forfeit any costs paid for rail fares. We recommend waiting until a couple of weeks before you depart to book rail transport so that you avoid having to fork out for something you later find redundant.