Finder is committed to editorial independence. While we receive compensation when you click links to partners, they do not influence our content.
How to buy Paribus (PBX) in New Zealand
Learn how to buy Paribus (PBX) in our step-by-step guide.
You can buy Paribus (PBX) on a cryptocurrency exchange like KuCoin. These specialised marketplaces allow you to buy and sell cryptocurrencies, and work similar to stock trading platforms. Paribus is a decentralised cross-chain borrowing and lending platform geared to NFTs, existing liquidity positions, other synthetic assets. Here's how to buy Paribus.
How to buy Paribus in 4 easy steps
The whole process can take as little as 15 minutes and all you'll need is a smartphone or computer, an internet connection, photo identification and a means of payment.
- Compare crypto exchangesThe easiest way to buy Paribus is from a cryptocurrency exchange. Comparing in the table below lets you find one with the features you want such as low fees, ease of use or 24-hour customer support.
- Create an account To create an account on an exchange, you will need to verify your email address and identity. Have some photo ID and your phone ready.
- Make a depositOnce verified, you can deposit $ using the payment method that best suits you – cryptocurrency, PayPal, wire transfer and credit or debit card payments are widely accepted.
- Buy Paribus You can now exchange your funds for Paribus. On easier-to-use exchanges, this is as simple as entering the amount you want to purchase and clicking buy. If you like, you can now withdraw your Paribus to your personal wallet.
Where to buy Paribus in New Zealand
Find an exchange to buy, sell and trade PBX by comparing deposit methods, supported fiat currencies and fees. Select Go to site to sign up directly with the provider.
How do I find the best places to buy Paribus?
Cryptocurrency exchanges offer similar services, but differ in a few key ways – mainly fees, the range of cryptos available and payment methods. You can use our table to compare the features of popular cryptocurrency exchanges available in New Zealand to help you choose the one that's right for you.
Some other factors you may want to consider are customer support, user reviews, ease of use and whether or not the exchange is registered with a local regulator. This information can be found by clicking on the exchange name in the table which will take you to its review page.
What will I need to buy Paribus?
To create an account on any cryptocurrency exchange you will need an email address. Some exchanges may also ask for a phone number and photo ID, so it's a good idea to have those ready.
An increasing number of cryptocurrency exchanges will ask to verify your identity before you can deposit funds and start trading Paribus.
- This process is known as Know Your Customer (KYC) and usually requires photo ID and a webcam or smartphone. You may also need to prove your address by uploading a copy of a recent bank statement or utility bill.
- Some exchanges allow you to deposit and trade cryptocurrencies without passing KYC, but they will not allow you to transfer local currency from your bank account. So if you are planning on purchasing PBX with your local currency then you will need to pass KYC.
- Once you have verified your identity, it is a good idea to enable 2-factor authentication (2FA) before depositing any funds. This will increase the security of your account and help keep your funds safe.
Where can I buy Paribus with a credit or debit card?
Once you've created an account, you will need to deposit funds to buy PBX with. You can either deposit local currency from a bank account or credit card, or transfer cryptocurrency from another exchange or wallet. Here are popular deposit methods to buy PBX on the following exchanges:
- Bank account: Transfers from local bank accounts are usually free, but you will need to double-check this with the exchange you choose – this information can be found in our table by clicking on 'view details'.
- Credit or debit card: Linking a card to your account is another convenient way to top up your account, but be aware that it usually attracts an additional fee. An advantage, though, is that you can use a card to make instant purchases or set up a recurring purchase.
- Cryptocurrency: You can usually purchase PBX by trading it for another cryptocurrency like Bitcoin or a stablecoin. This varies between exchanges though, so you will need to search for PBX on the spot market to see what cryptocurrencies it can be traded for.
What is the easiest way to buy Paribus?
The easiest way to buy PBX is by placing an 'instant buy' order to purchase it for a fixed price but not all crypto exchanges offer this feature.
Alternatively, you can open a trade on the spot market which allows you to set your own price – this is the most common way to purchase cryptocurrency. Using the instant buy feature is straightforward but typically more expensive than using the spot market.
Before buying PBX, you may want to check the market conditions. To help you decide if now is the right time to buy, you can take a look at our Analysis tools to get an idea of how the price of Paribus has been performing recently.
Best Paribus wallets to store your PBX
You can keep your PBX on the exchange you purchased it on, or move it to a personal wallet:
- Some people like to use their own wallets to guarantee total ownership over their assets, or to use them with other applications like DeFi services.
- Hardware wallets are typically considered to be the safest type of cryptocurrency wallet, as they use a physical device to enhance security in a number of ways. You can learn more about wallets and compare them with our comprehensive guide.
Is Paribus a good investment?
Cryptocurrencies are highly speculative assets that come with a range of risks. As a result, all altcoins should be thoroughly researched before any investment is made. Potential investors of SIX may want to consider the following:
- Experienced and supported team:: The people behind Paribus have extensive knowledge and years of experience in both the banking and technology industries. The team includes Deniz Dalkilic - a former Software Engineer, Wilson Davis - a former Fortune 200 executive, Januz Zoltanski - a former Product Developer, and Simon Kruse - a former Software Developer. As a whole, the team has experience with Barclays, Reuters, Merrill Lynch, Unilever, Orion and Blocksqaure. The team also has the support of the Cardano ecosystem, known for its community values and unfaltering help of protocols within the network.
- Deflationary supply: The maximum supply of PBX tokens is capped at 10 billion. Of that 10 billion, 4 billion were allocated to sales, 3 billion were allocated to the ecosystem, 1.5 billion were allocated to the Foundation, 700 million were allocated to the team and advisors, and 500 million were allocated for liquidity provision. No more tokens will ever be created.
- Clear demand: NFTs are becoming a demanding sector of the cryptocurrency. As a result, NFT holders are looking for ways to amplify and leverage the value of NFTs without losing ownership. Paribus has correctly identified this need and is trying to build a solution to the issue. Whether it will succeed, or simply stay within the confines of Cardano is yet to be seen, but they are attacking a problem that exists and needs addressing. As demand for Paribus increases, demand for the PBX token will likely increase accordingly.
Additional information about Paribus can be found using our PBX analysis tools.
Today's Paribus price versus ATH
Compare today's price of Paribus ($0.00191436 USD) against its all-time-high price of $0.04194925 USD on 31 October 2021. The closer the bar is to 100%, the closer PBX is to reaching its ATH again.
ATH date: October 31, 2021
Paribus ATH: $0.04194925
How to trade, convert or sell ParibusYou can convert or sell your PBX with the same exchange you bought it through:
- Sign in to the exchange you have PBX on.
- If you store your Paribus in a digital wallet, compare crypto exchanges to convert or sell it on.
- Choose Sell or Convert and place a sell order.
- Choose the amount of PBX you'd like to convert or sell.
- Confirm the sell price and fees and close your sale of Paribus.
- Complete your transaction and move your PBX to a wallet for storage.
Disclaimer: Cryptocurrencies, including Paribus, are speculative, complex and involve significant risks – they are highly volatile and sensitive to secondary activity. Performance is unpredictable and past performance of PBX is no guarantee of future performance. Consider your own circumstances, and obtain your own advice, before relying on this information. You should also verify the nature of any product or service (including its legal status and relevant regulatory requirements) and consult the relevant Regulators' websites before making any decision. Finder, or the author, may have holdings in the Paribus or any other cryptocurrency discussed.
More guides on Finder
How to buy Terra Luna Classic (LUNC) in New Zealand
This guide provides step-by-step instructions on how to buy Terra Luna Classic, lists some exchanges where you can get it and provides daily price data on (LUNC).
Terra Luna Classic (LUNC) price, chart, coin profile and news
This guide provides step-by-step instructions on how to buy Terra Luna Classic, lists some exchanges where you can get it and provides daily price data on LUNC.
ADAPad (ADAPAD) price, chart, coin profile and news
This guide provides step-by-step instructions on how to buy ADAPad, lists some exchanges where you can get it and provides daily price data on ADAPAD.
Paribus (PBX) price, chart, coin profile and news
This guide provides step-by-step instructions on how to buy Paribus, lists some exchanges where you can get it and provides daily price data on PBX.
JET (JET) price, chart, coin profile and news
This guide provides step-by-step instructions on how to buy JET, lists some exchanges where you can get it and provides daily price data on JET.
Fodl Finance (FODL) price, chart, coin profile and news
This guide provides step-by-step instructions on how to buy Fodl Finance, lists some exchanges where you can get it and provides daily price data on FODL.
Cardstarter (CARDS) price, chart, coin profile and news
This guide provides step-by-step instructions on how to buy Cardstarter, lists some exchanges where you can get it and provides daily price data on CARDS.
Nominex (NMX) price, chart, coin profile and news
This guide provides step-by-step instructions on how to buy Nominex, lists some exchanges where you can get it and provides daily price data on NMX.
Loom Network (OLD) (LOOMOLD) price, chart, coin profile and news
This guide provides step-by-step instructions on how to buy Loom Network (OLD), lists some exchanges where you can get it and provides daily price data on LOOMOLD.
Router Protocol (ROUTE) price, chart, coin profile and news
This guide provides step-by-step instructions on how to buy Router Protocol, lists some exchanges where you can get it and provides daily price data on ROUTE.