Up to 75% off New Zealand activities
Finder is committed to editorial independence. While we receive compensation when you click links to partners, they do not influence our content.
Where to book holiday packages to Fiji
Fantasising about Fiji? Book your getaway for less with these experts in holiday packages.
Treating yourself to a Fijian getaway is a seamless process with the right travel agent.
To get you on the beach faster, we’ve sussed out the booking sites and deals either geared solely to Fiji travel or which consistently feature hot deals to the island nation.
Not sure where to stay? We’ve also shortlist the most popular resort areas to give you an idea around which part of Fiji suits you and your travel style best.
Top 3 sites to book holiday packages to Fiji
1. Best for something for everyone: Flight Centre
Flight Centre is your one-stop shop for travel, and its holiday packages are no exception. Featuring flight-and-night packages across the world, its Fiji offerings include a wide range of budget-friendly options and luxurious escapes.
- Airline, resort, number of days and dates are all clearly stated, so you can decide yourself if the price is right.
- Holidays come with bonus extras including breakfast, extra nights free and the option for kids to stay free.
- If you don’t see a package you like, hit up Flight Centre on online chat to see if they can tailor one that works for you.
2. Best for deals: Groupon
When it comes to finding incredible savings on Fiji hotels and resorts, Groupon is worth checking out. With deals of up to 55% off, you can save big on your island holiday and have more money to spend on food and activities.
- Deals change regularly, so if you’re not in a rush to book, keep checking back to see new offers.
- Usually deals are for hotel stays only, so you’ll need to find and book your flights separately.
- The Groupon Booking Guarantee ensures you get a full refund within 7 days of purchase if your preferred dates are unavailable.
3. Best for DIY holidays: Expedia
Create your own holiday package by selecting flights, hotels, holiday rentals, cars and activities at Expedia. Take a look at the reviews before you book so you know you’re getting just what you need for your Fiji escape.
- Use filters to discover hotels and activities to suit your needs.
- Check out the deals and last minute pages for savings.
- Earn Expedia Rewards to save on future travel bookings.
Where should I stay?
Holidays around Fiji can take you anywhere from the main island to the resort island of Denarau to remote islands that are exclusive to a single resort only.
Cut down your options by checking out what each popular area has in store for you below:
For people who aren’t beach bums, Sigatoka can be a breath of fresh air. Located on the main island of Viti Levu, it sits at the mouth of the Sigatoka River in the south of the island. It has river views and is a short hop and a skip away from the beach – if you do wind up feeling that way inclined.
- Best for: Inland exploration, backpackers.
- Cost: Despite being a resort location, Sigatoka is a bit off the beaten track and is inconvenient for island hopping, so it sports a more affordable price tag.
- Popular resort: Outrigger Fiji Beach Resort often features discounted deals and sports beachfront views.
Encapsulating the southern coast of Viti Levu the Coral Coast spans from Suva to Sigatoka and is particularly ideal for anyone flying into Suva (as opposed to Nadi) and searching for less resort-style holiday and a more local one.
It’s 80 kilometres of yawning white beaches and, as the name suggests, is a haven for divers searching to explore the corals hidden underneath the blissful waters.
- Best for: Divers, backpackers, local experiences.
- Cost: Despite being a resort location, the Coral Coast offers a rich mix of hotels, resorts, family-friendly abodes and backpacker-style accommodation making it an affordable place to stay.
- Popular resort: Naviti Resort sits in the middle of the Coral Coast and offers 4-star family-friendly accommodation moments from the beach.
Image: Fiji Travel
The Mamanuca Islands sit west of Viti Levu and are a popular destination for people looking to enjoy resort life, particularly as they’re highly accessible from Nadi. Renowned for its dive sites, snorkelling and family-friendly activities, you won’t fall short of activities on the islands. Popular islands include Beachcomber Island, Plantation Island, Musket Cove Island and Castaway Island.
- Best for: Families, marine activities, couples.
- Cost: Ranges from low-cost to high-end, depending on your accommodation choice.
- Popular resort: Castaway Island Fiji features traditional style bures with thatched roofs, friendly staff and a private beachfront.
Denarau is one of the most popular islands and is home to the big-name resorts like Shangri-La, Radisson Blu and the Westin. From here, you can catch the Bula Shuttle to the port where you can further explore the islands that belong to the Mamanuca and Yasawa groups.
- Best for: Couples, honeymooners, families, relaxation.
- Cost: High, the island is like a closed community and features 4- and 5-star properties.
- Popular resort: The Shangri-La Fijian Resort & Spa features an extensive property with a separate adults-only section as well as numerous restaurants and fire dances on select nights.
If you’d like to venture a little further out, make for the Yasawa Islands. Just north of the Mamanuca Islands, their more remote location means they’re less frequented and are ideal if you’re seeking a more remote, peaceful break. Popular islands include Turtle Island, Paradise Cove and Coralview Island.
- Best for: Backpackers and flashpackers.
- Cost: While resorts are cropping up with more luxe options, the islands are better known for their backpacking options and are still a more affordable destination.
- Popular resort: For those looking to splash the cash, the Yasawa Island Resort and Spa is a 5-star winner. It’s often featured in holiday packages, which is why we’ve highlighted it here.
Top deals on holiday packages for Fiji
More guides on Finder
Where to buy a bamboo toothbrush online in New Zealand 2021
Opt for an eco-friendly bamboo toothbrush and help reduce the amount of plastic waste in your household.
Where to buy reusable shopping bags online in New Zealand 2021
Single use plastic bags are out, so you may as well choose something stylish to carry your shopping in.
Campervan hire in Melbourne | Where to book and what to know
Hit the road and experience the beauty of Victoria with a campervan from these companies.
11 romantic getaways in the Sunshine Coast Hinterland for secluded luxury
Escape to the Sunshine Coast Hinterland and stay at accommodation made for two with our top picks on where to stay for a romantic getaway.
Campervan hire in Sydney | Where to book, what to know
Find your perfect home on wheels with campervan rentals in The Harbour City.
6 Gold Coast hotels with private Jacuzzis or spas right in your room
The blissful waters of your own private spa await at these luxurious hotels on the Gold Coast.
The best places to live in Australia
Choosing where to live when you move to Australia is a crucial decision. We’ve put together this handy guide to living in Australia’s capital cities to help you make the right choice.
11 ideas for romantic getaways in Tasmania that will sweep you off your feet
From glass cabins that overlook forests to luxurious seaside escapes, these Tasmanian getaways offer the perfect romantic adventure.
Family holiday destinations in Australia
Australia’s not short on kid-friendly locations, so we picked ten of the most fun locations around Australia to spend time with them over the study break.
Best places to visit in Tasmania
From Cradle Mountain to Hobart and everything in between, these are our top picks for the best places to visit in Tasmania.