Harmoney Unsecured Personal Loan
Use an unsecured personal loan to take care of unforeseen expenses.
Unsecured personal loans from Harmoney can be approved up to $70,000, allowing you to consolidate debt, renovate, upgrade the family car or book a much-needed holiday. If you’re looking to secure financing without putting forward collateral, it’s worth considering an unsecured personal loan from Harmoney.
6.99% - 24.69%
Interest Rate (p.a.)
Max. Loan Amount
Minimum Credit Score
|Product Name||Harmoney Unsecured Personal Loan|
|Benefit Description||Apply for an unsecured personal loan up to $70,000 with no early repayment fees.|
|Interest Rate (p.a.)||6.99% - 24.69%|
|Min. Loan Amount||$2,000|
|Max. Loan Amount||$70,000|
|Loan Term||3 or 5 years|
|Turnaround Time||99% of approved online applications funded in 24 hours|
|Go to site|
Pros and cons
- High lending limit of $70,000
- No early repayment fee
- Fixed interest rates
- Only two loan term lengths available
- $350 establishment fee for loans of $5,000+
Main points to consider with a Harmoney Unsecured Personal LoanHarmoney Unsecured Personal Loans range from $2,000 to $70,000. Loan terms can be set at 3 or 5 years, with interest rates applied at 6.99% - 24.69%.
Features of an unsecured personal loan from Harmoney
- Interest rates between 6.99% - 24.69%. Interest rates are calculated by assessing the size and length of the loan, along with an applicant’s credit history.
- Flexible loan size. Unsecured loans from Harmoney typically range from $2,000 to $70,000.
- Quick approval times. Once you’ve applied, you should hear from a Harmoney representative within an hour.
- Fast access to funds. Loans are often funded within 24 hours of being listed on Harmoney’s marketplace.
- Loan terms. You can choose a loan term of 3 or 5 years.
- Repayment instalment options. Loans can be repaid in weekly, fortnightly or monthly instalments.
- Credit classifications. Harmoney grades risk by letter: A through to E. Each grade has five levels. Every level for every grade has an attached interest rate. The better your risk grade the lower your interest rate.
- Repayment insurance. You can opt to include partial or complete repayment insurance when you take out your loan. This will cover you in the case of unexpected grievance.
- Harmoney repayment calculator. Harmoney provides an online calculator that helps you gauge an estimate of what your repayments size will be.
- Online application. You can apply online for an unsecured personal loan from Harmoney.
How much does the loan cost?
The total cost of your loan will vary depending on you much you borrow, the term of your loan and your repayment instalment plan.
The following fees may apply to your loan:
- Establishment fee of $200 for loans under $5,000
- Establishment fee of $350 for loans of $5,000 and above
- $15 dishonour fee if a payment requires re-processing
- $20 overdue fee
How to apply for a Harmoney Unsecured Personal Loan
You can apply for a Harmoney Unsecured Personal Loan by clicking the green “Go to site” link on this page. To be eligible you must, at a minimum:
- Be a resident or citizen of New Zealand
- Be deemed to have a sufficient income by Harmoney
- Be deemed to have a reasonable credit history by Harmoney
When applying for a loan you generally need to provide:
- Identification. Typically a New Zealand driver’s licence or passport
- Verification of income. Harmoney utilises an automatic verification system called Credit Sense. This system securely retrieves and analyses your bank statements to create a credit grade.