Harmoney Business Loans Review
Get an unsecured business loans from 6.99% with Harmoney.
With loans from $2,000 at 6.99% p.a., Harmoney can help take the stress out of business borrowing. Its loans are unsecured, so you do not need to supply an asset as a guarantee.
|Product Name||Harmoney Business Loan|
|Benefit Description||Apply for an unsecured business loan up to $70,000 with no early repayment fees.|
|Interest Rate (p.a.)||6.99% - 24.69%|
|Min. Loan Amount||$2,000|
|Max. Loan Amount||$70,000|
|Loan Term||3 or 5 years|
|Turnaround Time||99% of approved online applications funded in 24 hours|
|Go to site|
What does Harmoney offer businesses?
- Loans between $2,000 and $70,000.
- Annual percentage rates between 6.99% - 24.69%. This rate is fixed for the length of your loan.
- Loan terms of either 3 years or 5 years.
- Loans under $5,000 attract an establishment fee of $200, while for those of $5,000 and over it is $450.
- Repayments can be made weekly, fortnightly or monthly.
- You can repay the loan early, with zero penalties.
- If you build up an excellent record of repaying your loan, you may qualify for a top-up. To do so, Harmoney closes your current loan and then rewrites a new one. You may even qualify for a lower interest rate.
Applying online is easy and as it is active 24 hours a day, you can choose a convenient time to do so. There are three simple steps:
- Harmoney wants to know information about your business, finances and why you need the loan.
- You will receive a personalised quote, including your interest rate, borrowing limit and repayment details.
- If you agree with the quote given, accept and most people receive their money in 24 hours.
- Residency. You need to be a New Zealand citizen or permanent resident to apply.
- Income requirement. There is no set minimum income requirement, but Harmoney checks your income to decide if you can afford to repay a loan.
- Credit file. Your credit score needs to be in good standing for you to receive a personal loan from Harmoney.
- Self-employed. If you are self-employed, you can still apply for a Harmoney Business Loan, but you need to provide the following – 3 months worth of personal and business accounts, profit and loss statement from the previous financial year, plus a personal tax return.
Documentation and information
- ID. A New Zealand driver’s licence or passport. It does not accept 18+ cards or visas.
- Income verification. Harmoney uses an automatic verification via a bank statement retrieval service, that provides read-only bank statements for the last 3 months.
- Assets, liabilities, expenses. Harmoney requires you to declare your assets, liabilities and regular expenses, so it can assess your ability to repay the loan.
Harmoney Limited is registered with the Registrar of Financial Service Providers. The registration number is FSP373486.