Finance Bloom secured vehicle finance review
A range of pre-approved vehicle finance options for personal or business use and flexible loan terms.
Finance Bloom offers secured vehicle finance for cars, trucks, boats, motorcycles, and more. They can arrange for vehicle finance to be pre-approved before you go shopping, and are flexible if you want to purchase privately or from a dealer.
You can take out a car loan of anywhere between $3,000 to $500,000 and receive a tailored interest rate depending on the vehicle you want.
Read on to find out what you need to know about Finance Bloom vehicle finance.
6.35% - 28%
Interest Rate (p.a.)
Max. Loan Amount
Features of a secured vehicle loan from Finance Bloom
- Interest rates between 6.35% - 28%. Interest rates are personalised for each applicant and the lender will look at factors such as credit score, financial situation and amount borrowed.
- Flexible loan size. You can apply for a secured loan for an amount between $3,000 and $500,000, depending on the vehicle.
- Loan terms. Flexible loan terms are offered between 6 months and 7 years.
- Employment status. Full time or part time work is acceptable for a loan application.
- Flexible loan approval. Those with bad credit, on temporary visas or pensioners can apply.
How much will the loan cost?
Some of the standard costs you can expect to pay with a Finance Bloom secured vehicle loan include:
- An establishment fee between $395-$500 to set up the loan.
- A service fee between $3 and $5 per month.
Pros and cons
- Flexible loan amounts
- Flexible loan terms
- Welcomes bad credit applicants
- High establishment fee
- May have high interest rate, depending on your circumstances
How to apply for a Finance Bloom vehicle loan
You can apply for a Finance Bloom vehicle loan by filling out the online application form on their website. Before doing so it’s important that you read and understand all of the fees and charges which are included with a loan before you make an application.
- Be over 18 years of age
- Be a NZ citizen, resident or have a valid visa
- Be in employment and earning at least $450 per week
- Driver’s licence
- Copy of your passport
- Copy of your work visa (if applicable)
- Recent bank statements