Finance Bloom business loan review
Consider a business loan from Finance Bloom offering fast financing from 6.35% p.a.
The team of brokers at Finance Bloom offer competitive secured and unsecured business loans from $5,000 to $350,000. If you’re waiting for invoices or looking to purchase a new business asset, we’ll help you decide if a Finance Bloom business loan is right for you.
Pros and cons
- Low starting interest rate
- Pensioners can be approved
- Student and work visa applications accepted
- Online application
- Maximum interest rate is higher than average
- Loan not funded directly by Finance bloom
Main points to consider
Business loans can be taken out over a period of between 6 months and 7 years. The minimum loan amount is $5,000. The maximum amount is $350,000.
Depending on the results of the application process, you could be paying an interest rate as low as 6.35% per annum. Finance Bloom’s maximum interest rate is 28% but can be higher depending on your creditworthiness.
Features of a business loan from Finance Bloom
- Interest from 6.35% p.a. The actual interest rates are determined by the results of your credit score and a few other factors as part of the application screening process.
- Flexible loan size. You can apply for a business loan for as little as $5,000 and can borrow as much as $350,000.
- Loan terms. You can choose a loan term of between 6 months and 7 years.
- Repayment instalment options. Finance Bloom offers daily and weekly repayment plans. Automatic payments can be deducted from your regular banking account for convenience.
- Access to funds. Once you are approved for a loan, you should have access to the funds within one business day.
- Be a New Zealand citizen, resident or have a relevant visa
- Have an NZ driver’s licence or passport
- Evidence of income, such as payslips, bank statements or similar
How much does the loan cost?
The total cost of your loan depends on a few factors: the amount of principal borrowed, what time period you choose, your credit history and what assets you might be able to secure against the loan.
As Finance Bloom is a broker, rather than a lender, the exact fees will depend on the lender Finance bloom uses to supply the loan. Finance Bloom tells us the loan establishment fee will vary from $395 - $500 and a monthly service fee of $3-$5 will apply.
Make sure that you read and understand the terms of the loan agreement. By doing this you’ll be aware of any hidden fees and charges.
How to apply for a Finance Bloom business loan
You can apply for a Finance Bloom business loan by clicking the green “Apply now” button on their site. To be eligible you must, at a minimum: