Finder is committed to editorial independence. While we receive compensation when you click links to partners, they do not influence our content.
Easy credit cards to get approval for
Increase your chances of approval and compare credit cards with reasonable eligibility requirements.
Compare up to 4 providers
More guides on Finder
- 2 million Kiwis crack down on their credit card spending
Kiwis are taking serious action to manage their credit card spending, according to new research by financial comparison site Finder.
- Saving, sweating and sleeping: 83% of Kiwis make New Year’s resolutions
Kiwis are gearing up for a fresh start in 2022, with 83% having set themselves at least one New Year’s resolution, according to Finder.
- Thrifty Christmas: 4 in 5 Kiwis are tightening their belts
New Zealanders are set to shell out $1.8 billion on Christmas this year, with many getting thrifty with their finances, according to Finder.
- Tap and woe: The 8 credit card sins that 1.1 million Kiwis are guilty of
1.1 million Kiwis have committed a credit card sin in the past 12 months, according to new research by financial comparison site Finder.
- Buy Now Pay Later Report 2021
Buy now pay later has exploded in popularity over the last two years. We take a deep dive into why Kiwis are adopting BNPL, regulatory issues, and the future of the sector.
- Credit cards vs buy now pay later
Both buy now pay later plans and credit cards give you ways to pay off purchases over time – here’s how they compare.
- Finder Credit Card Awards 2021
More than 1,100 Kiwis assessed their credit card provider for value for money, rewards and features and more in the Finder Credit Card Awards 2021.
- Best credit cards for overseas travel
Compare credit cards that offer no foreign transaction fees, complimentary insurance, Airpoints and airport lounge passes so you can find the right card to take overseas.
- How to transfer money from a credit card to a bank account
Find out how to transfer money from a credit card to your bank account, and what fees you might pay.
- Top 8 reasons your debit card was declined
Take preventive measures beforehand and you will never have to worry about your debit card being declined.