Image source: Dublin Pass
What you need to know about Dublin Pass?
Dublin tops a lot of traveller’s must-see list of cities and it’s not hard to see why. From distillery and brewery tours to the collection of the cathedrals and museums, not to mention Dublin Zoo, there’s plenty of draws to this culture-crammed capital.
Whatever attractions top your itinerary, a Dublin Pass is a great way to save on your sightseeing extravaganza. Want to cut costs on purchasing your pass? Grab yourself a discount from the list of active deals above and maximise affordability on building your dream Dublin experience.
Dublin Pass Review | Pros and Cons
- A Dublin Pass is the perfect way to cut costs on on-the-door entry fees.
- With your Dublin Pass, you’ll be able to gain access to over 30 amazing attractions at no extra cost.
- Your pass is valid for 12 months from your estimated start date so if your travel dates should change you won’t have to worry.
- Tailor your pass duration to the length of your stay. Choose whether you prefer your pass to last for 1, 2, 3 or 5 days.
- Returns are only possible for 30 days. Should you need to cancel your trip, you’ll have to forfeit the costs paid for the pass.
- Lengthy standard shipping times. It could take up to 3 weeks for your pass to arrive.
How can I get Dublin Pass free shipping?
You have a choice of three different options when it comes to receiving your purchased Dublin Pass. If you choose to collect your pass from the redemption desk upon your arrival in Dublin there will be no extra costs incurred. Alternatively, you can have your pass shipped to your home address either via a standard delivery service or express. A delivery fee of €9.95.applies for standard shipping, and if you want your pass shipped via express, a charge of €39.95 will apply. Standard shipping is expected to take up to 15 working days, and express should arrive within 6 working days.
What forms of payment does Dublin Pass accept?
- American Express
What is the Dublin Pass returns policy?
If you’ve changed your mind about your pass, Dublin Pass offers a 30-day money-back guarantee. Just get in touch with the customer service team and they’ll void your ticket and refund your money.
Outside of the 30-day guarantee, passes are non-refundable. If you should need to cancel your trip, you’ll have to forfeit the entire cost of your pass. If your dates of travel change your pass will remain valid for 12 months from the estimated start date you have chosen at checkout.