Latest CruiseAway deals for February 2020
Set sail to the South Pacific, around New Zealand or along the Alaskan Coast for less with the latest CruiseAway deals.
Sharing its love of cruising for the last 16 years, CruiseAway is part of one of the world’s largest online cruise agencies, Dreamlines, and brings a massive range of itineraries with it.
Find the latest deals on cruises to New Zealand, the South Pacific, Asia, Mediterranean, Caribbean and right here in one place.
CruiseAway deals and specials
Deals overview for CruiseAway
CruiseAway Review | Pros and Cons
- Sign up to the weekly newsletter. Be the first to know about offers and promotions, and save up to 70% off catalogue prices.
- Local customer support team. You can get in touch with the CruiseAway customer support via phone or email Monday to Friday 8am to 5:30pm, and on Saturday 8am to 2pm.
- Free consultations. Call the free hotline for a consultation with a CruiseAway team member if you are not sure which cruise is right for you.
- Best price guarantee. CruiseAway guarantees the lowest price on thousands of cruises.
- Cancellation insurance available. Travel insurance covering illness, accidents, plane delays and other unforeseeable circumstances is available directly from CruiseAway.
- Cancellation penalties apply. If you cancel your reservation for any reason, and do not have insurance, you may be charged cancellation fees.
- Amendment fees. Any changes to your original reservation will incur a fee of $50 per change.
- No online chat. There isn’t a chat service
Can I book flights and cruises with CruiseAway?
CruiseAway has a dedicated Fly Cruises section, where you can book packages that include both flight and cruise, for a seamless holiday booking experience.
It also offers some fly, cruise and stay packages that include a couple nights’ accommodation before or after your cruise.
What forms of payment does CruiseAway accept?
- Bank cheques
- American Express
- Direct bank deposit
What is the CruiseAway cancellation policy?
The deposit paid to Cruise Away at the time of booking is not refundable, and will not be returned in the event of a cancellation. CruiseAway will charge a late cancellation fee equal to 10% of the reservation amount if the payment deadline has passed and final payment has been paid. Additional cancellation fees may be charged by the cruise line. Cancellations must be made in writing to CruiseAway.
Ask an Expert