Cruise Direct is a cruise comparison and booking site that works directly with leading cruise liners to provide good prices, a safe online booking experience, and a range of different cruises to suit anybody, from the first timer to the seasoned sailor.
Cruise Direct discount codes and coupons
Popular CruiseDirect coupon codes
|11 Dec 2019
||Caribbean cruises from $30 per night
|11 Dec 2019
||Europe cruises from $183
|4 Jun 2019
||7-night Bermuda cruises from $599 + free open bar
|3 Apr 2019
||Last-minute cruises from $199
Cruise Direct Review | Pros and Cons
- Comparison site. If you’re new to cruising or you’re just not sure which liner to go with, Cruise Direct offers an easy way to compare different cruises based on price, features, and style.
- No booking fees. Cruise Direct charges no additional bookings fees.
- Last minute discounts available. Spontaneous travellers can take advantage of last minute deals and save money on unsold cabins.
- Price match. Cruise Direct guarantees that they have the lowest price online, if you find a lower advertised fare, just let them know and they will match it.
- Customer service. Customer service representatives are always available on the phone or over email.
- Cancellation fees. Cancellation fees may apply for some cruise liners. Double check your ticket terms and conditions if you are not sure.
How can I make a Cruise Direct booking?
You can make an initial booking and make changes to your booking at any time online. Just use the search form to choose a cruise that suits you, hit search and browse through the results. At the time of reservation you will need to enter your full name (the same as on your identification), contact details and pay a deposit.
How do I receive my Cruise Direct confirmation and travel documents?
When your booking is confirmed you will be emailed a reservation number and the details with which you can log in to Cruise Direct to check up on your reservation, at any time. When your payment has been received in full, your e-ticket will be emailed to you.
What forms of payment does Cruise Direct accept?
- Bank Cheque
- American Express
- Diners Club
What is the Cruise Direct cancellation policy?
Cancellation fees will apply in most cases, unless the cancellation is made far in advance (usually more than six months). At the time of booking, a non-refundable deposit will be paid. Cruise Direct is a comparison site and doe not set its own cancellation charges, the cancellation fees will be set by the cruise liner company.