Finder is committed to editorial independence. While we receive compensation when you click links to partners, they do not influence our opinions or reviews. Learn how we make money.
The Warehouse Money Visa Card
Consider a Warehouse Money Visa Card and get 5% off your shopping at The Warehouse.
Do you regularly shop at The Warehouse? Warehouse Money offers customers a Warehouse Money Visa Card which gives you 5% off any purchases made at The Warehouse.
Started as a joint venture with Westpac, but now wholly owned by The Warehouse Group, the Warehouse Money Visa Card not only gives you a discount for spending, there’s no annual fee.
Finder NZ does not currently have access to this credit card provider. Please review the product details, application criteria and terms and conditions on the provider website if you are considering applying for this product.
Benefits of using the Warehouse Money Visa Card
Every little bit helps when managing your finances and Warehouse Money offers a credit card that can help you get a bit more out of your spending. If you regularly shop at The Warehouse you can enjoy a generous 5% off with the Warehouse Money Visa Card.
You won’t get the discount when you buy gift cards or pre-paid phone cards for example. A Warehouse Money Visa Card also qualifies you for a range of discounts, offered from time to time by other New Zealand retailers.
- No annual credit card fees. The Warehouse Money Visa Card doesn’t charge an annual fee just for keeping an account open. You also save on annual fees when it comes to additional cardholders as these cards are free of annual charges too. With a Warehouse Money credit card you only pay for what you spend, plus any interest and charges that your balance accumulates.
- Earn discounts at The Warehouse. Regular shoppers at The Warehouse will appreciate a card that offers a permanent 5% off. A Warehouse Money card is a good way to reduce the amount you pay when you shop at The Warehouse.
- Interest-free period of 55 days. Your Warehouse Money credit card can give you up to 55 days of interest-free credit, as long as you always clear your full credit card bill on time. As there is no annual fee this means that you have the potential to use your Warehouse Money Visa Card for payments, and never pay back anything over and above the actual purchases you made.
- Widely accepted, including overseas. Issued on the Visa payment network, your Warehouse Money Visa Card is accepted wherever you see the Visa logo. This includes millions of points of sale terminals around the world as well as both local and overseas online stores.
- Contactless payments. It’s easy to tap and pay with your Warehouse Money Visa Card. You don’t need to use your PIN for smaller transactions, you can make a payment using contactless technology. Just touch your card on the card reader to authorise a transaction.
How can I apply for a Warehouse Money Visa Card?
If you’re attracted to the fact that the Warehouse Money Visa Card carries no annual fee, you can apply for a card using the easy online application form on the Warehouse Money site. Keep in mind that there are other credit cards on the market with no annual fees, so look at those too before you decide to apply.
- Age. Minimum age for applicants is 18.
- Residential status. Only citizens of New Zealand or permanent residents can apply.
- Minimum income. Warehouse Money states doesn’t set a minimum income requirement, but you are required to have a steady income to be eligible to apply.
- Credit history. You will only be approved for a credit card if you have a good credit history.
Necessary documents and information
- Identification. Either a driver’s license or your passport will be sufficient as proof of ID.
- Income details. Keep ready all details on any income you receive from a regular source, including your main employment.
- Expenditure details. You’ll need to supply full details of regular expenses.
- Email address. Since Warehouse Money will communicate with you electronically, you need a valid email address so you can get information about your card.
Frequently asked questions about Warehouse Money credit cards
The Warehouse Money Visa Card charges no annual fees and offers you something extra if you regularly shop at The Warehouse. See the FAQ below if you have any questions, or complete the form at the end of the page if you need to know anything else.
Final comments on the Warehouse Money Visa Card
Applying for a Warehouse Money Visa Card is a good idea if you already do a lot of shopping at The Warehouse, as this offers you the best way to maximise the discount benefits of the card. The zero annual fee on Warehouse Money credit cards is also attractive, but you should always compare the Warehouse Money card against other zero annual fee cards.
Read more on this topic
Flight Centre Mastercard Earn Flight Centre Rewards and take advantage of long term finance deals for big-ticket purchases at participating retailers.
ANZ Cashback Visa Platinum The ANZ CashBack Visa Platinum allows you to earn cash back for everyday purchases, plus the first annual fee is waived when you sign up.
ANZ CashBack Visa Find out how you can get cash back just for using your card for everyday purchases with the ANZ CashBack Visa.
ANZ Low Rate Visa With no annual card fee and a low-interest rate, an ANZ Low Rate Visa is worth considering if you want to save money.
Visa Vs Mastercard - Which is best? Does it matter whether you have a Visa or a Mastercard? We find out what the difference is.
Q Mastercard Find out how you can get zero interest and no repayments for 3 months on all purchases when you use your Q Mastercard.
Farmers Mastercard Earn Farmers Club Points anywhere you use your card and enjoy long term finance deals for those big-ticket purchases.
Westpac Airpoints Platinum Mastercard Review The Westpac Airpoints Platinum Mastercard has a range of benefits for Kiwis who like to travel.
Westpac Airpoints Mastercard Review Pay a low annual fee and still earn Airpoints Dollars on all eligible spend with the Westpac Airpoints Mastercard.
How to reduce your credit card debt Learn how to reduce your credit card debt. Read our guide to how to approach debt consolidation and help free yourself from financial pressure.
Ask an Expert