The Warehouse Money Visa Card
Consider a Warehouse Money Visa Card and get 5% off your shopping at The Warehouse.
Do you regularly shop at The Warehouse? Warehouse Money offers customers a Warehouse Money Visa Card which gives you 5% off any purchases made at The Warehouse.
Started as a joint venture with Westpac, but now wholly owned by The Warehouse Group, the Warehouse Money Visa Card not only gives you a discount for spending, there’s no annual fee.
Finder NZ does not currently have access to this credit card provider. Please review the product details, application criteria and terms and conditions on the provider website if you are considering applying for this product.
Benefits of using the Warehouse Money Visa Card
Every little bit helps when managing your finances and Warehouse Money offers a credit card that can help you get a bit more out of your spending. If you regularly shop at The Warehouse you can enjoy a generous 5% off with the Warehouse Money Visa Card.
You won’t get the discount when you buy gift cards or pre-paid phone cards for example. A Warehouse Money Visa Card also qualifies you for a range of discounts, offered from time to time by other New Zealand retailers.
- No annual credit card fees. The Warehouse Money Visa Card doesn’t charge an annual fee just for keeping an account open. You also save on annual fees when it comes to additional cardholders as these cards are free of annual charges too. With a Warehouse Money credit card you only pay for what you spend, plus any interest and charges that your balance accumulates.
- Earn discounts at The Warehouse. Regular shoppers at The Warehouse will appreciate a card that offers a permanent 5% off. A Warehouse Money card is a good way to reduce the amount you pay when you shop at The Warehouse.
- Interest-free period of 55 days. Your Warehouse Money credit card can give you up to 55 days of interest-free credit, as long as you always clear your full credit card bill on time. As there is no annual fee this means that you have the potential to use your Warehouse Money Visa Card for payments, and never pay back anything over and above the actual purchases you made.
- Widely accepted, including overseas. Issued on the Visa payment network, your Warehouse Money Visa Card is accepted wherever you see the Visa logo. This includes millions of points of sale terminals around the world as well as both local and overseas online stores.
- Contactless payments. It’s easy to tap and pay with your Warehouse Money Visa Card. You don’t need to use your PIN for smaller transactions, you can make a payment using contactless technology. Just touch your card on the card reader to authorise a transaction.
How can I apply for a Warehouse Money Visa Card?
If you’re attracted to the fact that the Warehouse Money Visa Card carries no annual fee, you can apply for a card using the easy online application form on the Warehouse Money site. Keep in mind that there are other credit cards on the market with no annual fees, so look at those too before you decide to apply.
- Age. Minimum age for applicants is 18.
- Residential status. Only citizens of New Zealand or permanent residents can apply.
- Minimum income. Warehouse Money states doesn’t set a minimum income requirement, but you are required to have a steady income to be eligible to apply.
- Credit history. You will only be approved for a credit card if you have a good credit history.
Necessary documents and information
- Identification. Either a driver’s license or your passport will be sufficient as proof of ID.
- Income details. Keep ready all details on any income you receive from a regular source, including your main employment.
- Expenditure details. You’ll need to supply full details of regular expenses.
- Email address. Since Warehouse Money will communicate with you electronically, you need a valid email address so you can get information about your card.
Frequently asked questions about Warehouse Money credit cards
The Warehouse Money Visa Card charges no annual fees and offers you something extra if you regularly shop at The Warehouse. See the FAQ below if you have any questions, or complete the form at the end of the page if you need to know anything else.
Final comments on the Warehouse Money Visa Card
Applying for a Warehouse Money Visa Card is a good idea if you already do a lot of shopping at The Warehouse, as this offers you the best way to maximise the discount benefits of the card. The zero annual fee on Warehouse Money credit cards is also attractive, but you should always compare the Warehouse Money card against other zero annual fee cards.
Read more on this topic
Westpac Airpoints Platinum Mastercard Review The Westpac Airpoints Platinum Mastercard has a range of benefits for Kiwis who like to travel.
Westpac Airpoints Mastercard Review Pay a low annual fee and still earn Airpoints Dollars on all eligible spend with the Westpac Airpoints Mastercard.
How to reduce your credit card debt Learn how to reduce your credit card debt. Read our guide to how to approach debt consolidation and help free yourself from financial pressure.
Airpoints Credit Cards If you like to travel and be rewarded for spending, an Airpoints credit card is worth considering.
Credit card feature: AMEX Platinum's free roadside assistance The American Express Platinum Card is a rewards credit card that offers free roadside assistance as a benefit for card holders. Find out more about free roadside assistance with this AMEX card today.
Credit cards for retirees and pensioner applicants Compare credit cards for retirees and pensioners and learn how you can increase your chances of approval when you apply.
Student credit cards Learn about fees, best ways to use credit cards, mistakes to avoid and common questions about student credit cards.
How to consolidate your debt Simplify your payments and consolidate all of your debt into one single place. Learn how to take back control of your finances with our debt consolidation options.
American Express Platinum Edge Credit Card Review The American Express Platinum Edge Credit Card offers competitive benefits like complimentary travel insurance, membership rewards bonus points and fraud protection.
Compare Frequent Flyer Credit Cards Frequent Flyer credit cards let you earn points for your spending and usually offer complimentary extras such as travel insurance or lounge access. Here's what you need to know to decide if a frequent flyer card will work for you.
Ask an Expert