Finder is committed to editorial independence. While we receive compensation when you click links to partners, they do not influence our content.
Interest-free credit card comparison
Save on costs with a credit card that offers 0% interest.
Compare up to 4 providers
More guides on Finder
- Tap and woe: The 8 credit card sins that 1.1 million Kiwis are guilty of
1.1 million Kiwis have committed a credit card sin in the past 12 months, according to new research by financial comparison site Finder.
- Complacent Kiwis: 9 in 10 are paying the ‘lazy tax’
Complacency when it comes to financial products is hurting the hip pocket of nearly the entire country, according to new research by Finder.
- Lazy Tax Report 2021
Finder’s Lazy Tax Report found 9 out of 10 Kiwis are missing out on a better deal by sticking with the same provider.
- Review: Celsius Network cryptocurrency lending and borrowing platform
An in-depth review of one of the most popular lending and interest earning platforms in cryptocurrency.
- Nexo review: Is it safe for high interest returns?
Nexo is a cryptocurrency lending and borrowing platform that offers high interest rates on cryptocurrencies, stablecoins and fiat. We review the features available and look at how safe your funds would be on the platform.
- AscendEX (BitMax) Cryptocurrency Exchange Review
A complete review of the AscendEX exchange, covering trading and DeFi features, associated fees, regulation and security. Is AscendEX right for you?
- Axie Infinity guide: How to play and earn
Axie Infinity is an RPG game that is currently dominating the NFT sector. Discover what Axies are, what makes them unique and how you can earn money simply by playing.
- Buy Now Pay Later Report 2021
Buy now pay later has exploded in popularity over the last two years. We take a deep dive into why Kiwis are adopting BNPL, regulatory issues, and the future of the sector.
- What is Compound Finance?
We explore how to use Compound Finance for lending and borrowing.
- How to buy Tower shares (TWR)
Your easy-to-follow guide to buying Tower shares on New Zealand’s Exchange.