Finder is committed to editorial independence. While we receive compensation when you click links to partners, they do not influence our content.
Instant approval credit cards comparison
Compare credit cards that offer approval in 60 seconds or less when you apply online.
Compare up to 4 providers
More guides on Finder
- 2 million Kiwis crack down on their credit card spending
Kiwis are taking serious action to manage their credit card spending, according to new research by financial comparison site Finder.
- Tiger Brokers share trading review
Your detailed review of online share trading with Tiger Brokers, including fees, markets, safety, pros and cons, and how to sign up.
- Tap and woe: The 8 credit card sins that 1.1 million Kiwis are guilty of
1.1 million Kiwis have committed a credit card sin in the past 12 months, according to new research by financial comparison site Finder.
- Socios.com review and guide
Socios.com is a sporting app that uses blockchain technology to bring fans closer to their favourite football clubs
- Nexo review: Is it safe for high interest returns?
Nexo is a cryptocurrency lending and borrowing platform that offers high interest rates on cryptocurrencies, stablecoins and fiat. We review the features available and look at how safe your funds would be on the platform.
- AscendEX (BitMax) Cryptocurrency Exchange Review
A complete review of the AscendEX exchange, covering trading and DeFi features, associated fees, regulation and security. Is AscendEX right for you?
- Axie Infinity guide: How to play and earn
Axie Infinity is an RPG game that is currently dominating the NFT sector. Discover what Axies are, what makes them unique and how you can earn money simply by playing.
- What is Compound Finance?
We explore how to use Compound Finance for lending and borrowing.
- How to buy DGL Group shares (DGC)
If you want to buy DGL Group shares but don’t know how, this guide offers simple, step-by-step instructions.
- How to invest in cryptocurrency
Learn how to get started investing in cryptocurrency, the methods available to you, and what to keep in mind before making your first purchase.