If you’re looking for an epic adventure but are on a budget, you’ve come to the right place. Whether it’s an early booking bonus or a last-minute discount, we’ve got the good to help make your Contiki adventure more affordable.
We have 11 Contiki promo codes and sales for August 2020
Popular Contiki coupon codes
|29 Jun 2020
||Up to 25% off 2021 Europe tours + extra 5% off
|23 Jun 2020
||Up to 30% off worldwide trips
|28 May 2020
||Up to 15% off 8-day USA trip
|28 May 2020
||Up to 25% off 13-day USA tour
|28 May 2020
||Up to 25% off 21-day USA tour
Contiki's coronavirus (COVID-19) cancellation and changes policy update
As of 17 April 2020, Contiki has suspended all trips until 30 June 2020. Travellers set to depart on a Contiki trip on or before 30 June will be given a future trip credit for the full amount paid and will redeemable for a trip departing on or before 31 December 2022. Flight change fees or the cost of a new flights is at the expense of the traveller. If the new trip costs more than the original trip, the traveller is responsible for paying the difference in price.
How do I use my Contiki promo code?
1. When you’ve found a tour you’d like to book, click “See available dates”, then choose your date on the calendar. Keep in mind which dates you can use your promo code on when selecting.
2. A box will appear at the bottom of the calendar. Click “Book trip”.
3. Next, you’ll be brought to the booking page. On the right side you’ll a summary of the start and finish dates and location along with the price. Underneath this, there’s a box with the text “Add promo code” in it. Type in your code and click “Add” to activate the code.
Why you should (or shouldn’t) choose a Contiki tour
- Huge variety of styles and destinations. With a large range of tours all over the world, you will be able to find the perfect tour for you. Whether you want a short tour or a long tour, there’s plenty to select from to a range of locations.
- Affordable prices. Contiki tours are very affordable and there’s plenty of options for those on a budget. With the discount codes available, the prices are even cheaper.
- Reputable company. Contiki is one of the largest tour companies and enjoys a great reputation in terms of customer satisfaction. Avoid disappointment and go with the tour company that’s trusted and loved by people all over the world.
- Online chat and support. The website provides you with all kinds of support to make your trip planning and organisation easier. With an online chat, a FAQs page, your very own online account, you have all the information you need online.
- Cancellation fees. Cancellation fees and penalty for changing itinerary do apply in some circumstances.
Which destinations can I use a Contiki promo code for?
If a promo code or sale is valid site-wide, you can book a discounted tour anywhere Contiki operates: Europe, Asia, North America, Central America, South America, Australia, New Zealand and Africa.
Some offers are restricted to specific destinations, so it’s important to check the description and terms of the deal to avoid disappointment.
Can I book a Contiki tour now and pay for it later if it’s a deal or promo code purchase?
Yes. Contiki works with Zip so you can apply to pay your trip off in interest-free payments over time.
Contiki’s general policy is that final payments are to be made 45 days prior to departure.
Cancellations and changes with Contiki
If you have to cancel your Contiki tour, the best way to do it is through the agent you made your booking with. The following cancellation fees apply: over 45 days (deposit forfeited), 45-22 days (27.5% of tour cost forfeited), 21-8 days (33% of tour cost forfeited), 7-1 days (55% of tour cost forfeited) and day of departure (100% of tour cost forfeited). Contiki offers a pre-paid cancellation option for $99. By paying $99 per person with your deposit, the full amount of your deposit and/or payment to Contiki will be refunded if you cancel your tour for any reason prior to leaving Australia.
If you need to make changes to your air itinerary, fees may apply depending on the airline are flying with. If you purchased your flights through Contiki, you should call your nearest office and speak to a reservations officer for more information.
It looks like we don't have any coupons at the moment.