How do I get free bitcoin?
Get US$10 (approximately NZ$13.90) of bitcoin for free, while simultaneously getting started with one of the world’s top cryptocurrency exchanges.It might not sound like much, but US$10 is equivalent to a 1% commission on a US$1,000 transaction. That’s more of a difference than you’ll find when comparing different exchanges.
It’s also bitcoin, so it might be worth a lot more than US$10 pretty soon. On top of that, Coinbase is an extremely large, safe and popular exchange that offers several of the highest market cap cryptocurrencies including bitcoin, Ethereum and Litecoin.
If you’re looking for somewhere to buy cryptocurrency, there’s a good chance that you’d end up at Coinbase anyway. You might as well sign up through here for some free bitcoin while you’re at it.
How do I claim my free bitcoin?
You will need to be a new customer signing up through the referral link. It won’t work if you don’t use the link.
After clicking on the link, all you need to do is place an order for a bitcoin, Litecoin or Ethereum purchase equivalent to US$100 (about NZ$139) or more within 180 days of creating your account.
Is Coinbase legitimate?
Yes, for many key reasons.
- It’s trustworthy. Coinbase is known as one of the world’s foremost cryptocurrency exchanges. It has millions of users and has operated for years with a good reputation.
- It accepts credit and debit card payments. It has simple and easy payment options that can be hard to find.
- It offers several major cryptocurrencies. You can buy and invest in bitcoin, Ethereum and Litecoin on Coinbase. All of these are popular options.
- It’s extremely popular. More users mean more competitive prices and more options for buying.
- It has its own wallet app. You need a cryptocurrency wallet before you can get started, but Coinbase has its own mobile wallet for iPhone and Android. You can download it here in just a few seconds, just like any other app.
Before you sign up: The downsides of Coinbase
Free bitcoin is a good deal and Coinbase is a quality exchange, but there are a couple of downsides to Coinbase you should know about first. Make sure they work for you before signing up.
- Buying only. Currently Coinbase only lets you buy bitcoin, Ethereum and Litecoin. You will not be able to sell your coins over the app the way users in other countries can.
- Credit/debit card only. Currently Coinbase does not accept any other payment options. If you don’t have a card, then this might be a deal breaker.
If all that sounds good to you, all you have to do is click on the coupon code at the top of this page to get started.
Or you can learn more about everything first. Just remember to sign up through this page to get your free bitcoin.
It’s always worth making an informed decision.
You might also want to learn about the different cryptocurrencies, and decide which one(s) to start with. You can get your gift bitcoin as long as you reach the US$100 buying amount, regardless of which you choose to buy.