Finder is committed to editorial independence. While we receive compensation when you click links to partners, they do not influence our opinions or reviews. Learn how we make money.
Credit One loans review
Let Credit One find you the best vehicle, business, marine or equipment finance that will save you time and money.
Credit One is a broker that works to find the right finance option for your needs. It has a network of lenders that it compares to achieve the lowest overall loan cost for you, saving you time and money.
Providing car, boat, business and motorhome finance, Credit One offers instant online quotes and a 100% online lending process. Whether you are applying as an individual or as a business, you can apply and receive approval on any day of the week.
What kinds of finance does Credit One offer?
Credit One offers car finance, business finance, marine finance and caravan/RV finance.
Caravan and RV Finance
If you’re wanting to buy a caravan, RV or campervan, Credit One specialise in motorhome finance.
If you need vehicles and machinery to grow your business, talk to Credit One about how it can help.
- Truck finance. Finance for transport operators that have smaller trucks or large fleets.
- Plant and equipment. Maximise tax benefits with a loan for plant and equipment and minimise your capital outlay.
- Agricultural machinery. Finance for tractors and farm maintenance machinery.
Credit One is a leading marine financier offering cheaper rates than you can find at the bank.
You can obtain finance for boats, commercial fishing vessels, yachts and jet skis with help from a dedicated broker.
Credit One can organise finance for you or your business when you need to purchase a new vehicle:
- Secured car loans. Borrow up to 100% of the vehicle value from a dealer or private seller. The car is used as security with a fixed interest rate for the life of the loan.
- Business car finance. Whether you need one car or a new fleet, Credit One can arrange finance for trusts, partnerships, LLCs and sole traders. Repayments are structured to suit cashflow and depreciation and interest may be tax-deductible.
- Leasing. Credit One offers finance leasing, novated leasing and operating leasing if you need to update your cars regularly.
- Private sales. You can use a loan from Credit One to purchase a car from a private seller with the same great rates as a dealer sale.
Features of a Credit One loan
- Fast approval. Once you submit your application, it’s possible to get a response within one hour.
- Bad credit and unemployed applicants welcome. If you have an adverse credit history or are currently unemployed, Credit One may still be able to help with matching you to a lender that caters for your circumstances.
- Help with car search. If you haven’t found the right car yet, your Credit One finance consultant can put you in touch with one of its recommended dealers.
- Refinancing. Credit One can help with refinancing, whether that’s with a balloon payment or reducing your loan payments.
- Pre-approval. Get pre-approved for your loan so you shop for your new vehicle with confidence.
- Flexible repayments. Repayments can be structured to suit seasonal cashflow.
- Fast and friendly service. When you deal with Credit One, you will get a team of industry professionals that strive for 100% customer satisfaction.
Credit One loan fees
You can request a quote online without making an application by filling in a short form with the make, model, year and value of the car you want to borrow. However, this will just be an estimate.
Interest rates can vary on your circumstances and the rate you receive when you apply will depend on your credit history, current financial situation and loan terms.
If you have a less than ideal credit history, you will likely receive a higher interest rate than someone with a clean credit report, making your loan more expensive.
As well as interest, you will be charged an establishment fee depending on the loan amount. There are no monthly fees but further charges may apply for defaults and refinancing.
How to apply
To apply for a Credit One loan just click on the ‘Go to site’ button above and get started. You will be asked for personal details and information about your income, employment and expenses.
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Be a New Zealand citizen, permanent resident or hold a valid work visa
- Be receiving a minimum income of $500 per week
Information and documentation
The required documentation can differ from person to person, but at a minimum, you can expect to be asked for:
- Photo ID
- Proof of address
- Proof of income