Finder is committed to editorial independence. While we receive compensation when you click links to partners, they do not influence our content.
Credit One loans review
Let Credit One find you the best vehicle, business, marine or equipment finance to save you time and money.
Credit One is a broker that works to find the right finance option for your needs. It has a network of lenders that it compares to achieve the lowest overall loan cost for you, saving you time and money.
Providing car, boat, business and motorhome finance, Credit One offers instant online quotes and a 100% online lending process. Whether you are applying as an individual or as a business, you can apply and receive approval on any day of the week.
What kinds of finance does Credit One offer?
Credit One offers car finance, business finance, marine finance and caravan/RV finance.
Caravan and RV Finance
If you’re wanting to buy a caravan, RV or campervan, Credit One specialises in motorhome finance.
Credit One is a leading marine financier offering cheaper rates than you can find at the bank.
You can obtain finance for boats, commercial fishing vessels, yachts and jet skis with help from a dedicated broker.
If you need vehicles and machinery to grow your business, talk to Credit One about how it can help.
- Truck finance. Finance for transport operators that have smaller trucks or large fleets.
- Plant and equipment. Maximise tax benefits with a loan for plant and equipment and minimise your capital outlay.
- Agricultural machinery. Finance for tractors and farm maintenance machinery.
Credit One can organise finance for you or your business when you need to purchase a new vehicle:
- Secured car loans. Borrow up to 100% of the vehicle value from a dealer or private seller. The car is used as security with a fixed interest rate for the life of the loan.
- Business car finance. Whether you need one car or a new fleet, Credit One can arrange finance for trusts, partnerships, LLCs and sole traders. Repayments are structured to suit cashflow and depreciation and interest may be tax-deductible.
- Leasing. Credit One offers finance leasing, novated leasing and operating leasing if you need to update your cars regularly.
- Private sales. You can use a loan from Credit One to purchase a car from a private seller with the same great rates as a dealer sale.
Features of a Credit One loan
- Fast approval. Once you submit your application, it’s possible to get a response within one hour.
- Bad credit and unemployed applicants welcome. If you have an adverse credit history or are currently unemployed, Credit One may still be able to help with matching you to a lender that caters to your circumstances.
- Help with car search. If you haven’t found the right car yet, your Credit One finance consultant can put you in touch with one of its recommended dealers.
- Refinancing. Credit One can help with refinancing, whether that’s with a balloon payment or reducing your loan payments.
- Pre-approval. Get pre-approved for your loan so you shop for your new vehicle with confidence.
- Flexible repayments. Repayments can be structured to suit seasonal cashflow.
- Fast and friendly service. When you deal with Credit One, you will get a team of industry professionals that strive for 100% customer satisfaction.
Credit One loan fees
You can request a quote online without making an application by filling in a short form with the make, model, year and value of the car you want to borrow. However, this will just be an estimate.
Interest rates can vary on your circumstances and the rate you receive when you apply will depend on your credit history, current financial situation and loan terms.
If you have a less than ideal credit history, you will likely receive a higher interest rate than someone with a clean credit report, making your loan more expensive.
As well as interest, you will be charged an establishment fee depending on the loan amount. There are no monthly fees but further charges may apply for defaults and refinancing.
How to apply
To apply for a Credit One loan, click on the ‘Apply Now’ button on the Credit One website to get started. You will be asked for personal details and information about your income, employment and expenses.
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Be a New Zealand citizen, permanent resident or hold a valid work visa
- Be receiving a minimum income of $500 per week
Information and documentation
The required documentation can differ from person to person, but at a minimum, you can expect to be asked for:
- Photo ID
- Proof of address
- Proof of income
Finance a new vehicle, motorhome, business fleet or boat and let Credit One find you the best deal from its network of lenders.
More guides on Finder
5 of the best ways to invest money in New Zealand in 2022
What’s the best way to invest money in New Zealand? Find out about KiwiSaver, index funds, cryptocurrency and more in this guide.
Long and short term accommodation in Australia
Take the stress out of relocating your life to Australia by discovering the ins and outs of finding somewhere to live when you arrive in Australia early.
Finance Bloom secured vehicle finance review
Finance Bloom secured vehicle finance review. Find out about rates, features and more.
Finance Bloom secured personal loan review
Finance Bloom secured personal loan review. Find out about rates, features and more.
Credit cards vs buy now pay later
Both buy now pay later plans and credit cards give you ways to pay off purchases over time – here’s how they compare.
Finance Bloom business loan review
Broker Finance Bloom can help you get a secured or unsecured loan to help your business bloom.
First Credit Union review
Review the loan options at First Credit Union, a non-bank lender offering personal loans, debt consolidation, car and home loans.
What is a novated lease?
If you want to reduce your taxable income but get something for it, such as your next car, you can consider salary sacrificing it with a novated lease. Find out exactly how it works and if its right for you.
Used car guide: Things to consider when buying a used car
Learn about the used car buying process, including what you need to check on the car and what financing options are available.