Finder is committed to editorial independence. While we receive compensation when you click links to partners, they do not influence our content.
Comprehensive car insurance
Want comprehensive cover for damage to your car, other people's vehicles or property? Compare policies today.
Compare up to 4 providers
More guides on Finder
- S&P 500 snaps winning streak ahead of the next Fed update
Stocks snapped a strong January rally as investors look towards a busy week on the market.
- Ledger Nano S Plus vs Ledger Nano X
Learn about the similarities and differences between Ledger’s two crypto hardware wallets.
- How can New Zealand’s tax system be made fairer?
A higher GST? Lower income tax rates? Lisa Marriott from Te Herenga Waka — Victoria University of Wellington weighs up the options right now.
- Auckland floods: Could a ‘sponge city’ help protect our homes?
How does housing and city design increase the risk of flooding? Timothy Welch from the University of Auckland explains.
- How school uniform costs impact education in New Zealand
Sensible uniform policies are good for everyone’s bottom line, as Johanna Reidy from the University of Otago explains.
- Cut the card: 5 ways Kiwis are reducing credit card debt
Lingering debt is weighing on Kiwis, according to new research from global comparison site Finder.
- Sharesies joins Stake in lifting brokerage fees: How does it now compare?
Sharesies has changed its fees structure, implementing a transaction cap. Here’s what you’ll now pay for the service.
- S&P 500 rises again as tech shines on latest earnings
The S&P 500 rose again on Monday as the Fed pivoting and quarterly earnings lifted sentiment on the market.
- Mining shares could be turning cheaper: Here’s why
Shares in top miners have climbed 15–30% over the past 2 months but some are still considered undervalued.
- Can businesses legally refuse to accept cash in New Zealand?
Does “legal tender” mean you can always pay with notes and coins?