Finder is committed to editorial independence. While we receive compensation when you click links to partners, they do not influence our content.
Where to buy unique face masks online in New Zealand
If you’re shopping for a unique face mask style, you can rely on this list of retailers.
Plenty of fashion retailers and popular brands have embraced this new must-have accessory, so there’s lots of choice around. Scroll on to see which retailers are stocking unique face masks that you can purchase online today.
This online retailer offers plenty of wardrobe staples to help you keep your rotation in check. If you’re wanting to pick up a unique face mask you can wear as and when the situation demands, turn to Beginning Boutique.
- Secure online shopping portal
- Free shipping with orders over $75
- Students enjoy 10% off
If you’re shopping for a stand-out face mask style that offers protection while turning heads, ASOS is a must-visit. Here you can pick out face masks you can pair with everything in your wardrobe.
- Spend $63 or more and qualify for free standard shipping
- Create an account and curate your own ASOS wishlist
- Risk-free shopping with the free 28-day returns policy
When it comes to diversity, this online destination won’t be beaten. Explore thousands of unique face masks from your favourite spot on the sofa at AliExpress and ensure your home is well prepared to prevent the spread of infection.
- Free shipping widely available
- Download the app to access daily deals and discounts
- Sign up to earn exclusive new customer coupons
This online destination offers a fabulous range of handmade cloth face masks in every colour and print you could ask for. Check out the options on offer at Etsy and see how much you could save on a unique face mask.
- Free delivery on some items
- Products from local and international sellers available
- Access a massive catalogue of vintage and handmade products
This fashion-focused destination won’t disappoint when you’re shopping for a stand-out face mask to help you stay safe and make a statement at the same time. THE ICONIC stocks a wide range of designer and high-street brands, allowing it to cater to every budget.
- Free delivery when you spend $50 or more
- Risk-free shopping with free returns
- Next day metro delivery available
If you’re looking for face masks that are as affordable as they are stylish, look no further than boohoo. This budget fashion site has heaps of options so you can match your mask to your outfit without hurting your wallet.
- Standard shipping $14.99
- 28-day return policy
- Afterpay and Laybuy available
This online retailer has all the on-trend styles you need to keep your wardrobe contemporary. If you’re wanting to pick up a stylish and unique face mask you can pair with every outfit in your rotation, turn to PrettyLittleThing.
- Explore the sale section and access discounts of up to 75%
- Change of mind returns accepted
- Student discounts available
This beloved mother and children’s clothing retailer offers a whole range of unique face masks for New Zealanders of all ages. Have fun picking out your favourite prints at PatPat and keep your family infection-free for less.
- Free delivery when you spend $53.85 or above
- Sign up to the newsletter and be the first to hear about sale events
- Save up to 80% by shopping in the site’s dedicated sale section
If you’re wanting to stock up on unique masks you can wear and wash as needed while keeping costs low and prioritising your family’s protection, turn to eBay.
- Free shipping is often available
- Access new deals and discounts on a daily basis
- Create an account and keep tabs on items of interest in your Watch List
In true Culture Kings style, the store stocks a range of edgy and street-savvy face masks. From branded masks to diamante-encrusted versions, this store makes it easy to protect yourself in style.
- Free shipping on orders over $150
- Afterpay available
- Pay with Google Pay or Apple Pay
Which of these retailers offer free shipping?
- Beginning Boutique: Free when you spend $75 or above
- ASOS: Free standard shipping when you spend $63 or more
- Amazon: Free delivery widely available, especially for Prime members
- AliExpress: Free shipping offered by selected sellers
- THE ICONIC: Free for orders over $50
- Peppermayo: Spend $75 or above to qualify for free delivery
- PatPat: Orders over $53.85 qualify for free delivery
- eBay: Free delivery options available with many sellers
- Etsy: Free shipping available with select sellers
More guides on Finder
Best places to visit in New South Wales
From tropical, offshore islands to scintillating wine regions, we’ve rounded up the best places to visit around the state .
6 Gold Coast hotels with buffet breakfast that’ll kick-start your day
The mouth-watering buffet breakfasts everyone should kickstart their day with.
11 Australian theme parks to check out in 2021
Eleven of the most action-packed theme parks in Australia for all ages and bravery levels. Plus, see which theme park are open during the upcoming September school holidays.
Neat global business account
From global business accounts and visa cards, to Hong Kong company incorporation, learn more about financial services from Neat.
Where can I travel from New Zealand in April 2021?
Here’s what you should know about travelling from New Zealand.
New Zealand travel restrictions: Where you can go in April 2021
Find out everything you need to know to explore your own backyard in New Zealand.
What’s open in Hamilton right now?
What’s open (and what’s not) in the city of Hamilton and the current restrictions in the region.
What’s open in Auckland right now?
Discover what’s open and what’s not in Auckland so you don’t get caught out when planning your day out.
What’s open in Wellington right now?
What you can get up to in Wellington now that restrictions have eased and restaurants, activities and shops are reopening.
What’s open in Christchurch right now?
Restaurants, shops, attractions and events have all reopened in Christchurch, though things are a little different from before. Here are the details.