Where to buy ugg boots online in New Zealand
Check out our guide to stores where you can order your own pair of comfy ugg boots online.
Besides being fashionable, the ugg boot is synonymous with comfort. The unique design uses sheepskin to insulate your feet in unparalleled coziness.
If you’re looking to get your own pair of classic boots from the renowned label UGG or to branch out and try another brand that makes sheepskin boots, take a look at the retailers below.
Putting your best foot forward, Styletread sells footwear for the entire family. Its ugg collection is small but features Emu uggs, whose Platinum collection is made in Australia.
- Free delivery on orders over $100
- Free returns in 30 days
- Sign up and get a $10 voucher for first purchase
SurfStitch, one of Australia’s leading streetwear destinations, is also available for New Zealanders online. Alongside jandals and sneakers, it has ugg boots in different styles.
- Free shipping on orders over $60
- 30-day returns policy
- 15% discount for students
3. THE ICONIC
This leading destination will definitely have a shoe that fits. Find your next pair of UGG boots for men or women at THE ICONIC.
- Free delivery to Auckland, Wellington and Christchurch for orders over $50
- Helpful customer service available via live chat
- Free returns for 30 days
Whatever you’re looking for, eBay most likely has it. This online marketplace sells new and used products from official shareholders as well as private sellers flogging off their personal wares.
- Good option for buying in bulk
- Some sellers deliver to New Zealand
- Free international shipping on some products
Which of these retailers offer free delivery?
- Styletread: Free delivery on orders over $100
- SurfStitch: Free shipping on orders over $60
- THE ICONIC: Free delivery to Auckland, Wellington and Christchurch for orders over $50
- eBay: Free international shipping on some products
- The Market: Free shipping on some orders