Finder is committed to editorial independence. While we receive compensation when you click links to partners, they do not influence our opinions or reviews. Learn how we make money.
How to buy stock in Ocugen
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares in a US company from New Zealand you’ll need to find a trading platform that offers access to US stock markets. If you’re just starting out, look for a platform with low brokerage and foreign exchange fees.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, including your ID. Fund your account with a bank transfer, credit card or debit card.
- Search for Ocugen. Find the share by name or ticker symbol: OCGN. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Ocugen reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price of US$0.22, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs. You may be able to buy a fractional share of Ocugen, depending on your broker.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Ocugen. Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
Price details for Ocugen (OCGN)
Ocugen stock priceUse our graph to track the performance of OCGN stocks over time.
Compare share trading platforms
Ocugen company summary
Ocugen (OCGN) is a leading Biotechnology business based in the USA. Ocugen (OCGN) is listed on the NASDAQ and employs 16 staff.
|Type||Common Stock||Country ISO||US|
|Currency name||US Dollar||Full-time employees||16|
Detailed company information
Ocugen, Inc., a clinical stage biopharmaceutical company, focuses on discovering, developing, and commercializing a pipeline of innovative therapies that address rare and underserved eye diseases. The company offers an ophthalmology portfolio that includes novel gene therapies, biologics, and small molecules, as well as targets a range of retinal and ocular surface diseases. Its pipeline includes OCU400 and OCU410 for the treatment of inherited retinal disorders; OCU200 for the treatment of wet-AMD, DME, and diabetic retinopathy; OCU100 for retinitis pigmentosa; and OCU300, which is in Phase III clinical trial for the treatment of ocular graft versus host diseases. The company has a strategic partnership with CanSino Biologics Inc. for gene therapy co-development and manufacturing. Ocugen, Inc. is based in Malvern, Pennsylvania.