Finder is committed to editorial independence. While we receive compensation when you click links to partners, they do not influence our content.
How and when to buy hand sanitiser online
Shop for hand sanitiser and protect yourself from infection on the go at these top online destinations.
The best way to protect yourself from bacteria and infection is to regularly wash your hands with soap and water for a full 20 seconds (hint, this is roughly the time it takes to sing “Happy Birthday” twice) and to dry them thoroughly afterwards.
But there are cases when you don’t have immediate access to soap and water, like when you’re on public transport or walking to and from work. In these cases, hand sanitiser is a great alternative – specifically an alcohol-based hand rub.
Here’s our guide on where you can buy hand sanitiser online and when it is best to use it.
Buying in bulk or shopping for a single bottle, you can rely on this multi-seller platform to deliver plenty of options. Experience the thrill of a bidding war or secure the product you want by choosing a “buy it now” listing.
- Create an account and keep tabs on items of interest by adding them to your watch list.
- Daily deals and discounts are available.
- Free delivery offered by many sellers.
Another fabulously diverse multi-seller shopping portal, AliExpress is a great place to find cheap hand sanitiser in a variety of sizes for all your hand cleansing demands. Here you’ll find competitive pricing, a massive selection and regular deals and discounts.
- Download the app and shop on-the-go.
- Sign up to earn new customer coupons.
- Free delivery widely available.
When it comes to keeping your household happy, healthy and clean, you can count on HealthPost. This online destination stocks a great range of hand sanitisers to help you and your loved ones stay protected against viruses and bacteria daily.
- Sign up to the newsletter to receive exclusive deals and discounts.
- Regular sale events keep prices low.
- Free delivery on orders over $158.
This fabulous online chemist stocks an amazing selection of hand sanitisers and antibacterial wipes to keep your worries in check. Explore various sizes and brands and pick out the perfect option to suit your needs at Chemist Warehouse.
- Express delivery in 2-3 days.
- Delivery cost calculated at checkout.
- 7-day return policy.
While we’d usually associate YesStyle with the latest homeware and wardrobe trends, you’ll be pleased to learn that it stocks an innovative collection of portable hand-sanitising solutions that you’ll be able to store in your handbag or coat pocket too.
- Download the app and be in with a chance to win US$100 to spend at YesStyle.
- 14-day change-of-mind returns policy applies to the majority of products.
- Free standard delivery on orders over $35.
If you need hand sanitisers to keep your whole family better protected, you can turn to iHerb. This retailer offers a fantastic selection of sizes and some great all-natural options too.
- Refer a friend and gift them 5% off while earning 5% off in return.
- 60-day returns policy on unopened items.
- Free delivery on orders over $50.
A cosmetics specialist might not be the first place that comes to mind when shopping for hand sanitiser, but StrawberryNET.com is actually a fantastic place to restock your supplies from the comfort of your own home.
- Price matching service available to ensure you always get the best price possible.
- 30-day returns policy, which applies to all unopened products.
- Free delivery on orders over $45.
If you’re a fan of clean beauty and healthcare products, you’re sure to adore the options on offer at Nourished Life. This is where you’ll be able to access all-natural and organic brands of hand sanitiser for on-the-move cleansing.
- 100% secure shopping experience.
- Access a large range of Vegan-approved products.
- Free delivery on orders over $99.
Claiming to offer the best bang for your buck, Banggood is brilliant when you’re looking to stretch your money to its maximum potential. Access affordable hand sanitising solutions and stock up without breaking the bank to ensure you’re never caught short.
- Accepts a massive range of payment options.
- Peruse 150,000+ products through a single site.
- Secure online shopping, as Banggood partners with Trustwave, to protect personal and sensitive data.
- Free delivery available with select products.
Which of these retailers offer free delivery?
- Glenavon Pharmacy: Free shipping on orders over $75.
- eBay: Free delivery offered by many sellers.
- AliExpress: Free delivery widely available.
- HealthPost: Free delivery on orders over $158.
- YesStyle: Free standard delivery on orders over $35.
- iHerb: Free delivery on orders over $50.
- StrawberryNET: Free delivery on orders over $45.
- Nourished Life: Free delivery on orders over $99.
- Banggood: Free delivery available with select products.
How do I wash my hands properly?
According to the World Health Organisation (WHO), washing your hands properly should take as long as singing “Happy Birthday” twice – which is roughly 20 seconds. Make sure you use soap and warm water and dry your hands thoroughly afterwards. You can click here for the full WHO guide.
More guides on Finder
Sydney Harbour accommodation with epic views
Take in the Sydney Opera House, Harbour Bridge and more without ever leaving your room – or breaking the bank.
Campervan hire in Sydney | Where to book, what to know
Find your perfect home on wheels with campervan rentals in The Harbour City.
HelloFresh vs FED.
We compare recipes, delivery options, packaging, cost and more in this meal delivery review of HelloFresh and FED.
6 Gold Coast hotels with private Jacuzzis or spas right in your room
The blissful waters of your own private spa await at these luxurious hotels on the Gold Coast.
GHD discount codes and coupons May 2021: Get 10% off instantly
Get just-stepped-out-of-the-salon looks with revolutionary GHD styling products.
New Zealand student discounts May 2021: All the ways to save on clothes, tech and more
There are plenty of discounts up for grabs for Kiwi students. But how do you get access?
Online stores with free delivery and returns
Not many stores offer both free shipping and returns when you order online. Find out where to shop and learn more about how these processes work.
11 ideas for romantic getaways in Tasmania that will sweep you off your feet
From glass cabins that overlook forests to luxurious seaside escapes, these Tasmanian getaways offer the perfect romantic adventure.
Family holiday destinations in Australia
Australia’s not short on kid-friendly locations, so we picked ten of the most fun locations around Australia to spend time with them over the study break.
Expensive Mother’s Day gifts for that extra-special mum in 2021
Whether your mum’s had a tough year or you have some extra cash to spend, you’ll find something pretty special to buy her in this gift guide.