Finder is committed to editorial independence. While we receive compensation when you click links to partners, they do not influence our opinions or reviews. Learn how we make money.
The top 9 sites to buy groceries online
Eliminate the hassle of grocery shopping with these 8 places to buy groceries online.
When you don’t have time, or just don’t feel like it, you can get your grocery shopping done quickly and easily online. Just order when it suits you and get your weekly shop delivered straight to your door or take advantage of click and collect with some stores in parts of New Zealand.
Not only is it convenient, but you can also save money when you take advantage of discounts and loyalty rewards. You can take your time going through the different departments comparing prices and brands to ensure you don’t miss anything off your list.
New Zealanders now have more options available when it comes to getting their groceries delivered, with more stores increasing their delivery reach as demand grows. Have a look below to find a service that suits you:
While it may not have every item on your shopping list, Mighty Ape does stock a big selection of drink and snack items as well as cleaning products and toiletries.
- Delivery starts at just $3.90 per shipment
- Same-day and overnight delivery possible
- Frequent sales with amazing deals
One of New Zealand’s largest supermarkets, Countdown has a user-friendly online store and delivers to most locations in the country.
- Pick-up available at all stores.
- Delivery costs $9 for orders over $200
- Save more with Onecard
While PAK’nSAVE doesn’t offer delivery, you can go online and order for Click & Collect at dozens of North Island stores.
- More stores will have Click & Collect available soon
- Everyday low prices
Order everything you need online from New World. While delivery is not yet available to all parts of New Zealand, you can Click & Collect from your local store.
- Two-hour delivery time slots
- Create and save shopping lists
- Get discounts with New World Clubcard
Food Box is your personal grocer that allows you to choose a box of fresh items and configure to your needs. Delivery currently available to North Island locations.
- Do a weekly, bulk or seasonal shop
- Pantry items as well as produce available
Yogiji’s Food Mart has a rich product catalogue filled with ethnic foods from across Asia. It offers best prices and nationwide delivery.
- Free delivery over $35
- Secure online payments
- Trusted and reputable brands
If you’re craving American treats and grocery items, International Foods is the place to shop. With everything from famous cereal brands to hot sauces, you can have everything you want delivered to your door.
- Largest importer of American groceries in New Zealand
- Awesome customer service
- Delivery costs range from $4 to $15
Guruji Indian Foods
The first Indian ethnic supermarket to be set up in the South Island has an extensive range of Asian cooking ingredients and delivers around the country.
- Delivery costs between $10 and $20
- You can find items for cooking Pakistani, Sri Lankan, Bangladeshi, Fijian,
- Indian and Middle Eastern food.