Finder is committed to editorial independence. While we receive compensation when you click links to partners, they do not influence our opinions or reviews. Learn how we make money.
How to buy stock in Aurinia Pharmaceuticals
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares in a US company from New Zealand you’ll need to find a trading platform that offers access to US stock markets. If you’re just starting out, look for a platform with low brokerage and foreign exchange fees.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, including your ID. Fund your account with a bank transfer, credit card or debit card.
- Search for Aurinia Pharmaceuticals. Find the share by name or ticker symbol: AUPH. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Aurinia Pharmaceuticals reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price of US$15, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs. You may be able to buy a fractional share of Aurinia Pharmaceuticals, depending on your broker.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Aurinia Pharmaceuticals. Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
Price details for Aurinia Pharmaceuticals (AUPH)
Aurinia Pharmaceuticals stock priceUse our graph to track the performance of AUPH stocks over time.
Compare share trading platforms
Aurinia Pharmaceuticals company summary
Aurinia Pharmaceuticals (AUPH) is a leading Biotechnology business based in the USA. Aurinia Pharmaceuticals (AUPH) is listed on the NASDAQ and employs 62 staff.
|Type||Common Stock||Country ISO||US|
|Name||Aurinia Pharmaceuticals Inc||ISIN||US05156V1026|
|Currency name||US Dollar||Full-time employees||62|
Detailed company information
Aurinia Pharmaceuticals Inc., a clinical stage biopharmaceutical company, develops and commercializes therapies to treat various diseases in the United States and China. It is involved in developing voclosporin, an investigational drug for the treatment of lupus nephritis, dry eye syndrome, and focal segmental glomerulosclerosis. The company is headquartered in Victoria, Canada.