Finder is committed to editorial independence. While we receive compensation when you click links to partners, they do not influence our opinions or reviews. Learn how we make money.
Finder is committed to editorial independence. While we receive compensation when you click links to partners, they do not influence our content.
How to buy AIA Group shares | HK$N/A
Own your own 1299 shares in just a few minutes.
How to buy stocks in AIA Group
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares in an international company from New Zealand you’ll need to find a trading platform that offers access to global stock markets. If you’re just starting out, look for a platform with low brokerage and foreign exchange fees.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and bank information. Fund your account with a bank transfer, credit card or debit card.
- Search for AIA Group. Find the share by name or ticker symbol: 1299. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until AIA Group reaches your desired price. To spread out your purchase, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price of HK$N/A, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs. You may be able to buy a fractional share of AIA Group, depending on your broker.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of AIA Group. Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
Price details for AIA Group (1299)
AIA Group stock priceUse our graph to track the performance of 1299 stocks over time.
AIA Group company summary
AIA Group (1299) is a leading Insurance business based in the Hong Kong. AIA Group (1299) is listed on the HK and employs 23000 staff.
|Code||1299||Country name||Hong Kong|
|Type||Common Stock||Country ISO||HK|
|Name||AIA Group Limited||ISIN||HK0000069689|
|Currency code||HKD||Sector||Financial Services|
|Currency name||Hong Kong Dollar||Full-time employees||23000|
Detailed company information
AIA Group Limited provides insurance products and services. The company offers life, medical, accident protection, critical illness protection, and disability protection insurance products, as well as savings plans for individuals; and employee benefit, credit insurance, retirement, and regional solutions for businesses. It also distributes investment and other financial services products. The company distributes its products and services through agents and partners. It operates in Hong Kong, Macau, Thailand, Singapore, Brunei, Malaysia, Mainland China, Australia, New Zealand, Cambodia, Indonesia, Myanmar, the Philippines, South Korea, Sri Lanka, Taiwan, Vietnam, and India. AIA Group Limited was founded in 1919 and is headquartered in Central, Hong Kong.
More guides on Finder
How to buy My Food Bag shares (MFB)
Are you a novice investor who wants to buy My Food Bag (MFB) shares on the NZX. We’ll show you how here.
How to buy DGL Group shares (DGC)
If you want to buy DGL Group shares but don’t know how, this guide offers simple, step-by-step instructions.
How to buy Hallenstein Glasson Holdings shares (HLG)
The novice investor’s guide to buying HLG shares on New Zealand’s Exchange.
How to buy Sanford shares (SAN)
Your simple, step-by-step guide to buying Sanford shares on the NZX.
How to buy EROAD shares (ERD)
Want to buy EROAD shares on the NZX? We’ll show you how in this step-by-step guide.
How to buy AFT Pharmaceuticals shares (AFT)
The simple steps you need to follow if you want to buy AFT Pharmaceuticals shares on the NZX.
How to buy Vista Group International shares (VGL)
The first-time investor’s guide to buying VGL shares on the NZX.
How to buy NZX Limited shares (NZX)
The steps you need to follow to buy NZX shares on New Zealand’s Exchange.
How to buy Kingfish Limited shares (KFL)
What you need to do if you want to buy Kingfish shares (KFL) on the New Zealand Exchange.
How to buy Scales Corporation shares (SCL)
Easy, step-by-step instructions to explain how you can buy SCL shares on the NZX.