Finder is committed to editorial independence. While we receive compensation when you click links to partners, they do not influence our opinions or reviews. Learn how we make money.
How to buy shares in A2 Milk
- Compare share trading platforms. If you're a beginner, look for a platform with low commissions, expert ratings and investment tools to track your portfolio.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and bank information. Fund your account with a bank transfer, credit card or debit card.
- Search for A2 Milk. Find the share by name or ticker symbol: A2M. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until A2 Milk reaches your desired price. To spread out your purchase, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price of A$19.74, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs. You may be able to buy a fractional share of A2 Milk, depending on your broker.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of A2 Milk. Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
Price details for A2 Milk (A2M)
A2 Milk stock priceUse our graph to track the performance of A2M stocks over time.
A2 Milk company summary
A2 Milk (A2M) is a leading N/A business based in Australia. A2 Milk (A2M) is listed on the ASX and employs 228 staff.
|Industry||Farm Products||Currency symbol||A$|
|Type||Common Stock||Country ISO||AU|
|Name||The a2 Milk Company Limited||ISIN||N/A|
|Currency code||AUD||Sector||Consumer Defensive|
|Currency name||Australian Dollar||Full-time employees||228|
Detailed company information
The a2 Milk Company Limited, together with its subsidiaries, sells A2 protein type branded milk and related products in Australia, New Zealand, China, other Asian countries, the United Kingdom, and the United States. The company offers fresh milk under the a2 Milk brand; and infant formula under the a2 Platinum brand. It also provides a2 Platinum premium stage 4 junior milk drink; premium a2 Milk powder blended with Manuka honey; and a2 Platinum premium pregnancy milk formula. The company was formerly known as A2 Corporation Limited and changed its name to The a2 Milk Company Limited in April 2014. The a2 Milk Company Limited was founded in 2000 and is based in Auckland, New Zealand.