Finder is committed to editorial independence. While we receive compensation when you click links to partners, they do not influence our content.
Compare wireless broadband deals
If you're unable to get a physical broadband connection, 4G or 5G wireless broadband could be option a strong option.
Compare up to 4 providers
More guides on Finder
- Setting up the Internet, mobile phones and home utilities in Australia
Now that you’ve arrived in Australia, there are a few things you should organise to help you set up the internet, mobile phones and household utilities.
- Starlink: New Zealand pricing, launch date, features and competitors
Elon Musk’s Starlink promises to bring high-speed, satellite-based Internet across New Zealand. We break down how it works, the costs, availability and competition it might be up against.
- How to increase your upload speed
With upload speeds possibly lagging behind download speeds in New Zealand, read our tips on how to improve your service.
- Xbox Series X review: Low on wow factor, big on power
The Xbox Series X is accessible and powerful, but does it have any “wow” factor?
- What is DeFi? Beginner’s guide to decentralised finance
Confused about DeFi? Find out how it works in this easy-to-read guide.
- Compare Bluetooth and wireless speakers
How to choose between wireless Bluetooth speakers and what features to look out for.
- The best phones for 2020, tested by our expert editors
We’ve ranked the top 10 smartphones you can buy right now, based on hundreds of hours of hands-on testing.
- Samsung Galaxy A71 review
Samsung boils down the essential greatest hits of its flagship Galaxy lines into the Galaxy A71.
- Sonos Five review
Sonos’ updated standalone speaker pushes out some powerful sound, but it doesn’t feel like the innovative speaker it should be.
- TV buying guide: Compare OLEDs, LED TVs, QLEDs and more
How to choose a TV that best suits your needs.