Get the latest ASOS discount codes and coupons that actually work and save some money on your next order today.
Here’s where you’ll find the latest ASOS discount codes, plus everything else you need to know about ASOS returns, delivery, and ASOS size guides.
Current ASOS discount codes and promo July 2019
Popular ASOS coupon codes
|Last checked||Code description||Code|
|9 Jul 2019||25% off jumpsuits and dresses||OUT****|
|5 Jul 2019||10% off full price for new customers||ASO****|
|27 May 2019||FREE express delivery for orders over $125||NZE****|
|5 Jul 2019||Up to 40% off summer styles||********|
|21 Jun 2019||Up to 70% off sale||********|
What you need to know about using ASOS discount codes
“Where do I enter my ASOS discount code?”
The ASOS promo code box is located on the “Confirm & Pay” page, just underneath the order summary. Click on the line that reads “Promo Code or Student Code”, and a box to enter your code will appear underneath. Once you’ve entered your finder discount code, click “Update”, and the discount will be applied to your ASOS order.
“Why is my code not working?”
This can happen for any number of reasons. Most commonly for New Zealanders, it is because the discount code was taken from an international deals site, and doesn’t apply to ASOS New Zealand. It might also be because the discount code has expired, excludes certain items (such as sale items), or you have already used this same code. If you ever find that one of our ASOS codes aren’t working, please let us know in the comments and we’ll rectify the situation ASAP!
“Is there an ASOS code just for students?”
Yes! One of the perks of getting a good education (apart from the obvious) is the many retailers offering student discounts. ASOS offers 10% off to students through UNiDays.
“How do I use the student promo code?”
If you are a member of UNiDAYS you can enter it at the checkout for a 10% discount. You can also enter your university email address and get it validated directly to receive a ASOS student discount.
“Can I use a discount code to buy gift vouchers?”
No, discount codes cannot be used when buying gift vouchers.
ASOS shipping & delivery: what do I need to know?
Standard Shipping Times & Costs
Express Shipping Times & Costs
|Country||Working Days||Cost||Working Days||Cost|
|New Zealand||Within 5-7||Free for orders over $40, otherwise $7||Within 3-5||$10|
|USA||Within 6||Free for orders over $40, otherwise $4||Within 2||$12|
|UK||Within 4||Free for orders over £20, otherwise £3||Not available||Not available|
|Singapore||Within 14||Free for orders over SGD$50, otherwise SGD$7.50||Within 2||SGD$45|
|Denmark||Within 5||Free for orders over DKK190.00, otherwise DKK25.00||Within 3||DKK40.00|
|Hong Kong||Within 14||Free for orders over HKD$ 300.00, otherwise HKD$ 40.00||Within 2||HKD$ 300.00|
|Taiwan||Within 14||Free for orders over NT$1150.00, otherwise NT$175.00||Within 4||NT$1350.00|
|Korea||Within 14||Free for orders over £20, otherwise £3||Within 4||£20|
|Japan||Within 14||Free for orders over £20, otherwise £3||Within 4||£20|
How long will my order take to arrive?
ASOS will ship your order within seven business days for standard delivery, or within 3–5 business days for express delivery. Typically, New Zealand residents living in urban areas will receive their orders faster than those in rural areas.
How much will ASOS delivery cost?
For orders over $40, ASOS will deliver to New Zealand free of charge. Orders less than $40 will incur a $7 delivery fee.
Express delivery will set you back just $10, which isn’t too bad a deal – especially if you’re after a dress for the weekend.
How can I get free express delivery?
From time to time, ASOS publishes codes that allow you to get free express delivery. Where can you find these codes? Right here. Bear in mind that you can only use one code per order, so if you enter a code to get free ASOS express delivery, you might not be able to use one for 20% off.
What happens if I’m not in when my delivery comes?
If you are not at home when your delivery arrives the courier will leave a calling card with details about when and where you can collect your package.
ASOS returns & refunds: what do I need to know?
What is ASOS’s international returns policy?
ASOS will let you return any item for refund – including sale items – within 28 days of order. The return cost is now covered by ASOS, so it’s absolutely free! Items do not need to be returned in the same packaging, but they do need to be returned in a good condition, so make sure you package them properly! Returns take about 10 days to process.
Can I exchange for a different colour or size?
ASOS won’t facilitate the exchanges themselves. You will have to return the unwanted item for a full refund, and purchase the new item separately.
Can I return swimwear and underwear?
To return underwear, swimwear or any items marked with a + next to the product name, the item must not be removed from the original wrapping for hygiene reasons.
ASOS deals summary
|Deals overview for ASOS||Expiration date||Last verified date||Coupon code preview||Coupon code works|
|25% off jumpsuits and dresses||31/07/2019||09/07/2019||OUT***||Yes|
|Up to 40% off summer styles||31/07/2019||05/07/2019|
|10% off full price for new customers||31/07/2019||05/07/2019||ASO***||Yes|
|Up to 70% off sale||23/07/2019||21/06/2019|
Everything else you need to know about ASOS
Is ASOS from New Zealand?
ASOS is a UK-based company with a global shopping platform. Shoppers can browse and shop in New Zealand dollars, and receive faster shipping and returns.
Are ASOS products good quality?
ASOS sells more than 800 brands and the price points and quality varies between them. However, ASOS has a good reputation as an affordable option for quality high-street clothes. ASOS also sells higher-end brands and boutique designers, which come at a higher price point.
How did ASOS start?
The original business model for ASOS was an online store that sold fashion items and pieces of furniture that featured on popular television shows. Fashion items were most in demand and the ASOS team focused on sourcing replicas of clothing worn by celebrities and style icons. By 2001 sales had topped £250,000 and ASOS began to form its loyal customer base of style-conscious 18–24 year olds.
Does ASOS restock?
ASOS does not regularly restock items, but may do in some cases. There is currently no mechanism to let customers know if an item is back in stock.
Is ASOS ethical?
ASOS commits to ethical fashion and sustainable business models. The ASOS Green Room Eco Edit is a platform dedicated to sustainable and eco-friendly lines. Initiatives include the ethical trade programme that outlines and abides by policies for ethical craftsmanship in its globally located factories, and the ASOS Africa Collection that works directly with SOKO Kenya to benefit underprivileged communities.
What does ASOS stand for?
ASOS is an acronym for As Seen On Screen.
How did ASOS start?
Named AsSeenOnScreen, the company was founded in 2000 to help fulfil the public’s desire for clothes worn by celebrities. Renamed ASOS in 2003, the website got a lot of media attention and a huge influx of customers. Co-founder Nick Robertson commented on the business idea in a 2004 interview with startups.co.uk, noting “Anything that gets exposure in a TV programme or film creates desire among the public.” ASOS was built to help the public buy the items they desired.
What payment methods does ASOS accept, and does ASOS accept paypal?
ASOS accepts Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Delta, Visa Electron, Maestro and Paypal.
Insider tips & tricks for shopping online at ASOS New Zealand
- Check the conversion rate from GBP to NZD. Depending on the exchange rate, it might be cheaper to buy from ASOS in British pounds using a credit card with no international transaction fees.
- If the brand is from New Zealand, check to see if it’s available on a local site first. There’s a good chance it will be sold cheaper on a local site.
- See a runway or celebrity outfit you admire? Check ASOS in six to eight weeks. That’s their turn around time for getting trend pieces and the latest fashions live on site. After all, the site was originally called “As Seen On Screen”.
- Tweet them. If you need to talk to someone at ASOS direct, get them at @ASOS_Heretohelp.
- Use the stylists to your advantage. ASOS employs a number of stylists, who feature their pick of the hundreds of products ASOS has for sale at any one time. It’s a bit like having a personal shopper and über stylish friend all in one.
- Check out how other people are wearing an item at #ASSEENONME. Useful if you’re in need of style inspiration.
- Don’t rely on size: check the measurements of each piece. ASOS is a little notorious for having inconsistent sizing. Be on the safe side and check your measurements before you hit purchase.
- ASOS drops new products twice a day: in the morning and evening. Didn’t find want you want? Check back later that night.
- Follow ASOS on Instagram. They sometimes use Instagram to announce sales and competitions, but the REAL reason is the #styleinspo and adorable dogs they’re posting.
- Make use of all the edits. Petite, curve, tall, festival – you never know what you’ll find.
Brands you can purchase from ASOS include…
- Adidas Originals
- Free People
- American Apparel
- Jack Wills
- Mink Pink
- New Balance
- North Face
- One Teaspoon
- River Island
- Vivienne Westwood
Why should I shop at ASOS
- You can return your order within 28 days from date of receipt
- Pay for your order in a variety of currencies including New Zealand dollars, US dollars and British pounds
- Items are sourced ethically – ASOS promises to only obtain goods from supply partners who produce items without exploitation or unlawful practices.
- ASOS only accepts one code per order.
- It can take some time to receive your order from ASOS, but if you spend $125 and above and enter the express shipping promo code (above) you’ll receive free express shipping.