ASB Visa Business Rewards credit card
Be rewarded every time you spend and manage your business expenditure with consolidated monthly reporting.
If you are looking for a credit card to manage your business expenditure and want to be rewarded every time you spend, the ASB Visa Business Rewards card is worth considering.
You can earn True Rewards dollars to redeem at participating partner stores, or save at the pump with AA Smartfuel discounts.
|Product Name||ASB Visa Business Rewards|
|Purchase rate (p.a.)||19.95% p.a.|
|Annual Fee||$70 p.a.|
|Interest Free Period||Up to 50 days on purchases|
|Min credit limit||$1,000|
|Late Payment Fee||$9|
|Complimentary Travel Insurance||No|
|Available To Temporary Residents||No|
The ASB Visa Business Rewards credit card comes with comprehensive reporting features so you can easily download reports each month for your accountant. You can also set different card limits for joint cardholders and control each card from your online account.
If you transfer your existing credit card debt, you’ll pay 0% interest for 6 months, and you can enjoy up to 50 days interest-free purchases when you pay your statement balance in full each month.
Benefits of the ASB Visa Business Rewards card
- Earn rewards. When you use your ASB Visa Business Rewards card, you can choose to earn either AA Smartfuel discounts or True Rewards dollars. You can easily switch between the two reward types on the ASB mobile app.
- AA Smartfuel discounts. With AA Smartfuel discounts, you’ll earn 1c off per litre for every $50 spent by up to 4 cardholders. You can also earn more fuel discounts by shopping at AA Smartfuel partners.
- True Rewards. If you opt for True Rewards, you’ll earn 1 True Rewards dollar for every $100 you spend on your card. True Rewards dollars can be redeemed at partner stores including Farmers, Noel Leeming, Mitre 10 and Whitcoulls. You can also contribute them to your KiwiSaver or donate them to charity.
- Balance transfer. Transfer your existing credit card debt to your new card and pay 0% interest on the balance for 6 months.
- Visa IntelliLink Spend Management. ASB’s expense management tool provides you with more control over your business expenditure. You’ll have greater visibility on what is going in and out with comprehensive reporting features.
- Interest-free days. Get up to 50 interest-free days on your business purchases both at home and abroad.
- Manage your cash flow. Have multiple cards with different credit limits for employees and business partners. The Card Manager, accessible through ASB FastNet Business online banking allows you to monitor all transactions at any time.
- Accepted globally. Use your ASB Visa Business Rewards card in millions of locations around the world.
Features of the ASB Visa Business Rewards
- Interest rate. An interest rate of 19.95% p.a. applies to purchases and a rate of 22.95% p.a. applies to cash advances.
- Account fee. An account fee of $35 is charged every 6 months for up to 3 joint cardholders. A $10 fee is charged every 6 months for each additional cardholder.
- Card Control. Manage your card from your smartphone with ASB Card Control. The app allows you to put a temporary block on your card, set spending limits, turn off ATM withdrawals plus other useful features.
- Contactless payments. Make contactless payments in-store thanks to Visa payWave. You won’t have to use a PIN unless you make a purchase of over $200.
- Monthly reporting. Get a bird’s eye view of your business expenditure with monthly comprehensive reports. You can download these for your accountancy software or to pass on to your accountant.
How to apply
Unlike ASB credit cards for personal use, you can not apply for the ASB Visa Business Rewards card online. However, you can fill in a business card enquiry form, which will enable an ASB business expert to get in touch to make sure you are choosing the right product for your business.
You can also contact ASB by phone or call into a branch to discuss your business needs.
Eligibility and required documents
Speaking to an ASB business expert will help you understand whether the ASB Visa Business Rewards card is right for you.
Once confirmed, your expert will inform you about the types of documents you will need to provide with your application.
You can expect these to include a photo ID, proof of address, bank statements and other documents that show the financial standing of your business.