ASB Visa Business credit card
Conveniently manage your business expenditure with consolidated monthly reporting for multiple credit cards.
If you are looking for a more convenient way to manage your business expenditure, the ASB Visa Business is worth considering. As well as having multiple cards with different credit limits, you can control each card from your online account.
The ASB Visa Business comes with an expense management tool so you can create comprehensive reports each month.
Each card has an account fee of only $15 every 6 months and you can get up to 50 days interest-free on purchases.
|Product Name||ASB Visa Business Credit Card|
|Purchase rate (p.a.)||20.95% p.a.|
|Annual Fee||$30 p.a.|
|Interest Free Period||Up to 50 days on purchases|
|Min credit limit||$1,000|
|Minimum Monthly Payment||3% of transaction value or $10, whichever is greater|
|Late Payment Fee||$9|
|Complimentary Travel Insurance||No|
|Available To Temporary Residents||No|
Benefits of the ASB Visa Business card
- Visa IntelliLink Spend Management. ASB’s expense management tool provides you with more control over your business expenditure. You have greater visibility on what is going in and out with comprehensive reporting features.
- Interest-free days. Get up to 50 interest-free days on purchase for your business both at home and abroad.
- Manage your cash flow. Have multiple cards with different credit limits for employees and business partners. FastNet Business allows you to monitor all transactions at any time.
- Card Manager. Control the credit card accounts for you and your employees with Card Manager. For example, it allows you to increase or decrease each credit limit and replace or cancel cards.
Features of the ASB Visa Business card
- Interest rate. An interest rate of 20.95% p.a. applies to purchases and a rate of 22.95% p.a applies to cash advances.
- Account fee. Each card is subject to a $15 account fee every 6 months. The total annual fee is $30 for each card.
- Card Control. ASB Card Control helps you to manage your card from your smartphone. The app allows you to turn on and off different types of transactions, put a temporary block on your card if you misplace it and set a spending limit.
- Contactless payments. Make contactless payments in-store thanks to Visa payWave. You don’t have to use a PIN for purchases under $200.
- Monthly reporting. Get a bird’s eye view of your business expenditure with comprehensive monthly reports.
- Accepted globally. Use your ASB Visa Business card in millions of locations around the world.
How to apply
Unlike other ASB credit cards, you cannot apply for the ASB Visa Business card online. You can contact ASB by phone or visit a branch and speak to a business expert to make sure you choose the right product for your business.
To find your local business expert, enter your annual turnover and street address on the ASB website.
Eligibility and required documents
Speaking to an ASB business expert helps you understand whether the ASB Visa Business card is right for you. Your expert will inform you about the types of documents you need to provide with your application.
These may include a photo ID, proof of address, bank statements and other financial documents.
The bottom line
The ASB Visa Business card comes with a few extras that those running a company will find beneficial. For example, FastNet Business lets you monitor employee spending, while Card Manager helps you make changes to those cards. Before making a final decision, check out the other business cards on offer.