ANZ Cashback Visa Platinum
Take advantage of CashBack rewards and platinum benefits with the ANZ Cashback Visa Platinum card.
If you have always been under the impression that you need to make a certain amount of money to have a platinum card, this is not the case with the ANZ CashBack Visa Platinum card. You can take advantage of special platinum benefits and unlimited CashBack rewards. The interest rate for purchases sits at 19.95% p.a.
|Product Name||ANZ CashBack Visa Platinum Credit Card|
ANZ Rewards Program
|Balance Transfer Limit||95%|
|Purchase rate (p.a.)||19.95% p.a.|
|Annual Fee||$80 p.a.|
|Interest Free Period||Up to 55 days on purchases|
|Late Payment Fee||$6|
|Complimentary Travel Insurance||No|
|Available To Temporary Residents||Yes|
Benefits of the ANZ Cashback Visa Platinum
- Unlimited CashBack rewards. Spend a minimum of $5,000 every 12 months and you’ll qualify for CashBack rewards. When you spend between $5,000 and $9,999 you’ll get 0.5%, and for spend over $10,000 you’ll get 1% cashback. Some purchase types are excluded and your CashBack reward will be credited to your card at the end of the 12 month period.
- Platinum privileges. Platinum cardholders are entitled to benefits such as Visa Concierge, no commission fees on foreign currency purchases and more.
- Phone payments. Connect your card to your Google Pay or Apple Pay account for even more convenient shopping.
Features of the ANZ Cashback Visa Platinum
- Interest rate. This card comes with an interest rate of 19.95% p.a. on purchases.
- Annual fee. The annual card fee for the ANZ CashBack Visa Platinum is $80. This will be charged in full at the start of each year.
- Interest-free purchases. Get up to 55 days interest-free for purchases. If you pay off your card on time, you won’t be charged any interest.
- Joint and additional cards. If you require an additional card for yourself or a joint card for partner or family member, there is a $10 charge for each card.
- Visa Zero Liability. Thanks to Visa’s Zero Liability policy, you won’t be held liable for fraudulent transactions on your card if you have reported it lost or stolen, and have not done anything to warrant the activity.
- Manage your card online. With ANZ’s internet banking, you can make payments online, report a lost or stolen card, put a temporary block on your card or order a new one.
How to apply
If you are ready to apply for an ANZ CashBack Visa Platinum card, you can visit an ANZ branch, call the contact centre, or complete an application online. Make sure that you meet the eligibility criteria outlined below and that you have the required documents if you are a new customer.
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Have a regular income
- Are able to meet credit card repayments after your regular payments and expenses have come out of your account
- Be a NZ citizen or permanent resident. If you are a non-resident, you’ll need to have at least six months left on a student visa and one year on a work visa.
If you don’t already have bank accounts with ANZ, you’ll need to supply:
- Valid photo ID
- Proof of address
- 3 months’ of bank statements from the account that your income is credited to
More information or documentation may be required, but you’ll be contacted within two working days of submitting an application online with the outcome.