ANZ Airpoints Visa Platinum
Get Ample Rewards from Your New Tool
Ever fancied yourself a great rewards credit card with ample features and benefits? Sure you did. ANZ has launched a great Visa Platinum credit card that offers you goodies aplenty, of which some are prestige Airpoints. These points reward you for your everyday spending and can be redeemed for flights, travel, and a lot more.
Purchase rate (p.a.)
|Product Name||ANZ Airpoints Visa Platinum Credit Card|
|Rewards Program||Air New Zealand Airpoints Programme|
|Balance transfer rate||1.99%|
|Balance Transfer Limit||95%|
|Purchase rate (p.a.)||19.95% APR|
|Annual fee||$150 p.a.|
|Interest Free Period||Up to 44 days on purchases|
|Cash advance rate (p.a.)||19.95% APR|
|Late Payment Fee||$6|
|Complimentary Travel Insurance||Yes|
|Available To Temporary Residents||Yes|
Benefits of the ANZ Airpoints Visa Platinum
Earning Airpoints for your everyday spending on eligible purchases is just one great aspect of this card. For every $75 spent on eligible purchases*, the ANZ Airpoints Visa Platinum card earns you 1 single Airpoint dollar.
As long as you are the account holder and nominated earner, you cannot lose these points. There is no limit to the amount of points you can earn. Also, every $250 spend on an eligible purchase will earn you 1 (one) of the Status Points. Once a year, the ANZ Airpoints Visa Platinum card will allow you give the gift of Airpoints to 2 people outside of your household.
How to Redeem Your Points
Airpoints dollars can be redeemed for both Air New Zealand and Star Alliance flights. This means you will have access to over 1000 destinations around the world. You can even get an advance in Airpoints Dollars of up to 200 Dollars if you don’t yet quality for a trip. Other benefits of the Airpoints Visa Platinum card by ANZ include no joining fee for Airpoints, which could save you $50 and no annual Airpoints account fees, which could save you $30. With the Visa Platinum, you will also get the Concierge service and entertainment package as well as Complimentary Overseas Travel Insurance if at least half of your pre-paid travel expenses are paid on the card. Also included is a discounted annual Koru fee of $361 (usually $506) and no joining fee, which could save you $255.
The ANZ Airpoints Visa Platinum card gives you the benefit of foreign currency that is commission free. Travel insurance for oversea excursions include cover for cancellations, damaged, or lost luggage, and unexpected medical costs. Any licensed transport paid for with the card will also grant you Transport Accident Insurance to cover accidents aboard the transport. You will also receive Concierge and Entertainment Services which come as one of the Platinum Privileges.
Features of the ANZ Airpoints Visa Platinum
- Interest rate. The purchase interest rate for this Visa Platinum is 19.95% p.a.
- Cash advance rate. The cash advance interest rate is 19.95% p.a.
- Interest-free days. You can get up to 44 days of interest free purchases.
- Joint cards. A join or additional card will cost $10 p.a. (paid twice yearly at $5).
- Annual Fee. The card’s annual fee is $150 (paid twice yearly at $75).
How to Apply
You may apply today and get an ANZ Airpoints Platinum card by:
- Applying online
- Calling (0800269277) 8am-8pm, weekdays Monday through Friday and on Saturday between 9am and 4pm
- Visiting your local ANZ branch
- Visiting the ANZ and the World Visa Store
For your application of the ANZ Airpoints Visa Platinum you will need the following documents:
- Proof of Income (For example: bank statements, recent payslips or salary notice, employer letter, IRD ‘summary of earnings” notice, personal tax returns)
- Proof of Identification (For example: NZ drivers licence, Photo credit card, current passport(you will need at least two of these, or one of these and at least one: Bank statement, debit card, credit card, club card or community services card.)
In order to activate your new ANZ Airpoints Visa Platinum card, you will have to:
- Call 0800-658044 or international: +64 9 522 3010.
- Call ANZ Phone direct 0800 103 123