ANZ Airpoints Visa
The ANZ Airpoints Visa card gives you features that no other card can. With no joining fee and no annual Airports membership fees, this card can save you money.
Savvy spenders prefer to use Airports Dollars to collect rewards for travel around the world. With the ANZ Airpoints Visa, you can do exactly that. This credit card will earn you 1 Airport $ whenever you spend $120 of actual value. While this might not sound like a big deal, it is in line with most rewards program features. Even if you’d earn point-for-point value, your rewards total wouldn’t be worth more than this deal (plus/minus a few bucks maybe).
Purchase rate (p.a.)
|Product Name||ANZ Airpoints Visa Credit Card|
|Balance transfer rate||1.99%|
|Balance Transfer Limit||95%|
|Purchase rate (p.a.)||19.95% APR|
|Annual fee||$65 p.a.|
|Interest Free Period||Up to 44 days on purchases|
|Cash advance rate (p.a.)||19.95% APR|
|Late Payment Fee||$6|
|Complimentary Travel Insurance||No|
|Available To Temporary Residents||Yes|
Benefits of the ANZ Airpoints Visa
Once you are ready to redeem your dollars from the Airport rewards program, you can do so with Air New Zealand and Star Alliance airlines. With both of these airlines at the ready to help you cash your rewards, you can pick from thousands of destinations worldwide.
- Get a Maximum of 50 Airpoints Dollars Upfront
If you are ready to redeem some of your points but for some reasons don’t have enough yet for a particular trip, you can access a maximum of 50 points upfront. It might just be enough to get that seat on the flight to your dream destination.
- Online Banking is a Given As with most credit cards these days, you have access to a dedicated online banking system with your Airpoints Visa by ANZ card. Never second guess the amount of money left on your account. Get access to it day and night for whatever reasons. Your cheque and saving account with the bank can also be linked to this card for your convenience.
- Interest rates for purchases is 19.95%
- Annual card fee is $65 (paid twice yearly at $32.50)
- Additional cards are $10 per year (paid twice yearly at $5)
- Interest rate on cash advances is 19.95%.
- Apply online
- Visit your local ANZ branch
- Call ANZ’s dedicated phone number available from their website
- A recent payslip or salary notice
- Copies of bank statements
- IRD ‘summary of earnings’ notice
- A letter from your employer
- A signed personal statement of Financial Position
- Your personal tax return
Features of the ANZ Airpoints Visa
With the ANZ Airpoints Visa Credit Card, you can enjoy up to 44 days of interest free shopping. Provided you pay off your account in full every month, you can literally have an interest-free credit card.
How to apply
There are several ways you can apply for a Airpoints Visa card. You can:
In order to successfully apply for the ANZ Airpoints Visa, you will need the following documents. first you will need proof of income, which can include one of the following: