Admiral Finance Secured Personal Loan Review
Consider a secure personal loan for life’s next adventure or unforeseen expense.
Admiral Finance secured personal loans can be used for emergency expenses, holidays and everything in between. You can apply for a loan of $1,000 up to $50,000, with a repayment period of 6 months to 5 years. If you are successful, you will have access to the funds within 24 hours and the ability to tailor payment plans to suit your financial circumstances.
13.95% - 23.95%
Interest Rate (p.a.)
Max. Loan Amount
Minimum Credit Score
|Product Name||Admiral Finance Secured Personal Loan|
|Benefit Description||Borrow $1,000 to $50,000 and apply online in 5 minutes.|
|Interest Rate (p.a.)||13.95% - 23.95%|
|Min. Loan Amount||$1,000|
|Max. Loan Amount||$50,000|
|Loan Term||Up to 60 months|
|Turnaround Time||60 minutes response during business hours. Funds released within 24 hours upon approval|
|Go to site|
Pros and Cons
- Rapid approval times
- Large personal loans up to $50,000
- Access to funds within 24 hours
- High surcharges on missed and defaulted payments
- High establishment fees of $125-$595 depending on loan size
- Must provide collateral
Main points to consider with a Admiral Finance Secured Personal LoanAdmiral Finance Secured Personal Loans can range from $1,000 to $50,000. Loan terms vary from 6 months to 5 years and interest rates are applied at a rate of 13.95% - 23.95%.
Successful applicants will receive access to their funds within 24 hours during regular business hours.
Features of a secured loan from Admiral Finance
- Interest rates between 13.95% - 23.95%. The interest rate for your loan will be determined by your loan amount, loan term and the repayment scheme you select.
- Different loan sizes. Admiral Finance secure personal loans can range from $1,000 to $50,000.
- 60-minute approval time. Admiral Finance will contact you within an hour (during business hours) to inform you of loan approval or denial.
- Fund access. Loan funds should become available within 24 hours on regular business days.
- Varied loan terms. Loan terms range from six months to five years. Loan terms are flexible, but will be influenced by the size of the loan and your planned repayment scheme.
- Repayment options. Loans can be repaid in weekly, fortnightly or monthly instalments.
- Secured loans. Collateral must be attached to secure a personal loan. Options for collateral include cars, properties and other valuables.
- Admiral Finance repayment calculator. This online repayment calculator estimates your repayments by assessing the size and length of your desired loan.
- Easy online application. Online application forms for Admiral Finance Secured Personal Loans can be filled out in around five minutes.
How much does the loan cost?
Your loan term, the amount you borrow and your own financial circumstances will determine the total cost of your loan.
The following fees may apply to your loan:
- Different loan sizes have establishment fees of between $125-$595 depending on loan size
- Account administration fees are set at $2.80 a week or $12 a month
- Security variation fee (changing collateral) of up to $150
- Refund fee of up to $50 to refund an overpayment
- $10 extra statement fee per additional statement
- Additional default fees and collection charges for missed repayments
How to apply for an Admiral Finance Secured Personal Loan
You can apply for an Admiral Finance Secured Personal Loan by clicking the green “Go to site” link on this page. To be eligible you must, at a minimum:
- Be over 18 (those between 18 and 21 must have a guarantor who is over 21)
- Provide collateral for your loan
- Live in New Zealand
- Be a citizen or resident of New Zealand
- Must earn at least $400 per week
- Not be bankrupt or have recently filed a “No Asset Procedure”
When applying for a loan you generally need to provide:
- Proof of identity. You will be required to prove your age, address and identity. This can be done with a driver’s licence, passport, bank card or firearms licence.
- Proof of income. You will need to provide financial records to demonstrate your ability to make repayments. These can take the form of payslips or bank statements