Merge all of your debt into a single, manageable repayment with an Admiral Finance debt consolidation loan.
Admiral Finance debt consolidation loans allow you to bring all of your debt under one roof. Loans can be taken out for periods of up to 5 years, with interest rates varying from 13.95% - 23.95%.
|Product Name||Admiral Finance Debt Consolidation Loan|
|Benefit Description||Borrow $1,000 to $50,000 and apply online in 5 minutes.|
|Interest Rate (p.a.)||13.95% - 23.95%|
|Min. Loan Amount||$1,000|
|Max. Loan Amount||$50,000|
|Loan Term||Up to 60 months|
|Turnaround Time||60 minutes response during business hours. Funds released within 24 hours upon approval|
|Go to site|
Pros and cons
- No early settlement fee
- Large loan limit of $50,000
- Fast access to funds
- Administration fees of $12 a month
- Establishment fees of $125-$595 depending on loan size
- No unsecured loan option
Main points to consider with a Admiral Finance debt consolidation loan
You can apply for an Admiral Finance debt consolidation loan of between $1,000 and $50,000. Loan terms can be up to 5 years and interest rates can range from 13.95% - 23.95%.
You can apply online and successful applications will receive funds within 24 hours during regular business hours.
Features of a debt consolidation loan from Admiral Finance
- Interest rates between 13.95% - 23.95%. The interest rate attached to your loan will depend on the loan size, the loan term and your financial circumstances.
- Range of loan sizes. You can apply for a loan of as little as $1,000 or as large as $50,000.
- Approvals within 60 minutes. Once you’ve applied for a debt consolidation loan, someone from Admiral Finance will be in touch with you within 60 minutes.
- Funds released within 24 hours. Successful applicants will have access to funds within 24 hours on business days.
- Flexible loan terms. Loan terms can vary from 6 months to 5 years, depending on the size of the loan and the size of your repayments.
- Flexible repayment instalments. You can select to make your loan repayments by the week, fortnight or month, to suit your financial needs.
- Secured loans. Loans must be secured against some form of collateral. Collateral can take the form of a car, property or home contents such as whitegoods, jewellery and electronics.
- Repayment calculator. Admiral Finance supplies online users with a repayments calculator that estimates repayment fees according to loan size, loan term and repayment frequency.
- Fast online application. Admiral finance allows you to apply for a debt consolidation loan online and the process can take as little as five minutes.
How much does the loan cost?
The total cost of your loan will ultimately vary according to how much you borrow, the term of your loan and your repayment instalments.
The following fees may apply to your loan:
- Establishment fee of between $125-$595 depending on loan size
- Account administration fee of $2.80 a week or $12 a month
- Security variation fee of up to $150 to change collateral on a loan
- Refund fee of up to $50 to refund an overpayment
- Extra statement fee of $10 per additional statement
- Mortgage fees should you register a property as collateral
- Collateral inspection fees
- Collection charges and default fees if you fail to meet repayments
How to apply for an Admiral Finance debt consolidation loan
You can apply for an Admiral Finance debt consolidation loan by clicking the green “Go to site” link on this page. To be eligible you must, at a minimum:
- Be over 21
- Be between 18 and 21 (if you’re under 21 you must have a guarantor who is over 21)
- Provide collateral for your loan
- Live in New Zealand and be a citizen or resident
- Not currently be bankrupt
- Not have recently filed a “No Asset Procedure”
When applying for a loan you generally need to provide:
- Proof of identity. You must provide proof of your age, address and identity through a driver’s licence, passport, bank card or firearms licence.
- Proof of income. You will need to provide recent payslips or bank statements to demonstrate your ability to make repayments.