Adairs Boxing Day sales 2020
Boxing Day sales are the perfect excuse to restyle and refresh your home with Adairs' collection of homewares.
This Boxing Day, Australian retailer Adairs is offering huge discounts on furniture, bedding, decorations and homewares. Whether you’re looking for new linens, furniture sets, wall hangings or gifts for friends and family, Adairs has a product suitable for your space. You can browse affordable furniture, collections designed for kids and speciality products for pets on the Adairs website.
If you want to upgrade and replace outdated items without breaking the bank, check out the latest deals for the Adairs Boxing Day sales below.
Latest Adairs Boxing Day deals:
What products does Adairs sell?
Adairs is the place to shop for quality yet affordable homewares for your bedroom, bathroom and living areas. With everything from bedding and towels to furniture and home decor items, you can proudly put the finishing touches on your favourite spaces in your home. If you’re looking for a present, you can get inspiration from the gift section according to value or recipient.
Shopping online vs in-store
If you live near an Adairs store, you’ll likely be tempted to pop in on Boxing Day to score yourself some great deals on homewares. But don’t forget this is one of the busiest shopping days of the year and you might just be that much more comfortable shopping online instead of braving the crowds.
What will be on sale during the Adairs Boxing Day sale?
Adairs hasn’t announced what will be on sale yet this Boxing Day. We do know that in previous years it has had sales of up to 50% off, so there will definitely be something to get excited about. We’ll post the deals here as soon as we have them.
What is Adairs’s returns policy?
If you change your mind about something you order on Boxing Day from Adairs, you can return for a refund or exchange within 30 days as long as it’s unused and in original packaging. Linen Lovers members have double this amount of time, with 60 days to return. All items can be returned by post and many can be returned in-store.
Tips and tricks for shopping on Boxing Day
Here are all the handy hints you’ll need to shop the sales smarter:
- Subscribe to Finder’s newsletter. Sign up to our newsletter and we’ll give you the exclusive scoop on the Boxing Day sales. You can subscribe by entering your email address in the subscription box below.
- Set yourself a budget and stick to it. Give yourself a manageable amount to spend prior to commencing your sales shopping spree and make sure you stick to it.
- Make a list. Sales are laid out to captivate consumers and ultimately result in us buying things we don’t really need. Resist the allure and don’t buy anything you don’t want or need by crafting a list of anything that needs replacing or upgrading during the sales.
- Browse in advance. Once you’ve tailored your shopping list to what you really need, browse the site before sale day. If you manage to determine the exact product you want to purchase, add it to your basket. This will help you to check out before the items you want sell out.
- Do your research. Don’t miss out on getting a better deal elsewhere. Check out the competing stores before completing your purchase.